LedFTed

Alpha Gal

5 hours ago, WonderMonkey said:

So you did!  I'm old and forgetful.  Carry on.

just a Question. you still box. i dont get tossed by horses so much, anymore, but my train of thought has run off the tracks, from landing on the ground.

just funning.😀😀

Just now, LedFTed said:

just a Question. you still box. i dont get tossed by horses so much, anymore, but my train of thought has run off the tracks, from landing on the ground.

just funning.😀😀

Yes I still get whacked on the head with regularity.  My last regular fight will be this November.  I may still do a yearly one after that, but on the normal (pre-Covid) "every three months" pace I won't do anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

some beers, i just cant drink. Sterling is one. dont know if ya ever had Iron City, that is another..

Well i still hit the ground regular, just not cause of horses.

i had the vax, that was supposed to cure all. this ever three months, booster shot, is bull. so is the vaccine.

Edited by LedFTed

1 hour ago, LedFTed said:

i like budweiser, puts me in a good mood. some, its makes crazy, or mad. they turn hateful. my hangover, lets me sleep x-tra. too long.. but Durn if a aint in a good mood or better when i drink. lots of laughter going on. cousin of mine, drank bush beer, couldnt handle the bud. it would let em be meaner than he was, naturally.

same beer company, different effects.

i guess alcohol lets out a part of your spirit, ya keep hidden., whats the difference between Bush beer an Bud, IDK.

maybe its the outlook on life. i dont like bush beer, an wont buy it. i think some chemical in Budweiser agrees with me. just hope its not green solvent...

vodka makes my older sister super angry.... so i agree it does effect people defrentlty, when i use to drink, no brand would that effect on me, i was layed back, even when i got my 1st (and only) DUI.... i had a great convo with the THP officer.... lol! but even after getting him in stitches.... nope i wents to jail anyways... but i deserved to. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, WonderMonkey said:

I don't know you aside from our interaction here on this forum, but it wasn't any mystery on why you have taken her in and are posting your frustrating situation here.  I didn't think twice about it as it was crystal clear.  I encourage you to keep posting here, but maybe in a thread you start yourself.  If someone doesn't want to read about it, then they have the option to stay out of that thread.

another thread or even a private group, would be a nice choice, but it doesn't make any defrence, because I'm not sure who would be able to view what i post, (management) and,  i would need to invited members... here in open forums it's for all members to see unless my post are deleted, so for now ... i will just post here, unless @LedFTed says no more, his thread, his call, and I'll respect his choice. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

another thread or even a private group, would be a nice choice, but it doesn't make any defrence, because I'm not sure who would be able to view what i post, (management) and,  i would need to invited members... here in open forums it's for all members to see unless my post are deleted, so for now ... i will just post here, unless @LedFTed says no more, his thread, his call, and I'll respect his choice. 

This is chat, and you aren't posting about one of the hot topics, so this forum is where I think things like this belong.  Heck my "Compressing the Shocks" started out as a community workout and such thread, but it's evolved in just me staying what I'm doing.  That could EASILY be taken as looking for attention, but I'm just interacting as I know people comment on it and have sent me PM's on it.  It's chat, where we chat about things that come to mind.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

vodka makes my older sister super angry.... so i agree it does effect people defrentlty, when i use to drink, no brand would that effect on me, i was layed back, even when i got my 1st (and only) DUI.... i had a great convo with the THP officer.... lol! but even after getting him in stitches.... nope i wents to jail anyways... but i deserved to. 

I'm a very happy drinker.  I would hope if drinking something brought out the anger, I'd notice and not do that again.  I don't enjoy being angry, unless I've talked myself into it for competitive reasons, then it's fake anger.

Edited by WonderMonkey
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, WonderMonkey said:

I'm a very happy drinker.  I would hope if drinking something brought out the anger, I'd notice and not do that again.  I don't enjoy being angry, unless I've talked myself into it for competitive reasons, then it's fake anger.

I remember not long ago , you got angry and quit the site  I went and looked you up and got you to come back , what was that all about 

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I remember not long ago , you got angry and quit the site  I went and looked you up and got you to come back , what was that all about 

I don't ENJOY getting angry, but sometimes I still do, of course.  I'm not immune to it.

And I appreciate you reaching out like you did.  It was the trigger needed at that time to log back in.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WonderMonkey said:

I don't ENJOY getting angry, but sometimes I still do, of course.  I'm not immune to it.

And I appreciate you reaching out like you did.  It was the trigger needed at that time to log back in.

I remember the incident  well  and remember who it was  that pulled your string hard enough to make you call it quits ---------    been there myself about 1/2 dozen times now and every time it is the same results 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I remember the incident  well  and remember who it was  that pulled your string hard enough to make you call it quits ---------    been there myself about 1/2 dozen times now and every time it is the same results 

I also remember.  That's in the past, but like you, I remember experiences.  I don't dwell on them and allow them to be put away, but obviously they are still there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WonderMonkey said:

i think in old sister part is she wants to be angry to a certain point dealing with stage three cancer... i have tried to talk out of drinking, but i never get anywhere with her, besides, she's going to doesnt matter what anyone says, i have to respect her need to be numb, and not have to think about having cancer (lesser of the two evils) am  i right ? no maybe not, but i have not walked in her shoes, so best i can do is think what it would be like. just a sad situation all around. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WonderMonkey said:

This is chat, and you aren't posting about one of the hot topics, so this forum is where I think things like this belong.  Heck my "Compressing the Shocks" started out as a community workout and such thread, but it's evolved in just me staying what I'm doing.  That could EASILY be taken as looking for attention, but I'm just interacting as I know people comment on it and have sent me PM's on it.  It's chat, where we chat about things that come to mind.

i think some tried the work out....personally.... i know i couldn't do it right now, but the ideas posted do help... and when i get ready I'll know just where to look ;) or who to talk with. ..... nah... i wouldn't say it's looking for attention, more like educating and caring about yourself and your friends..... as for posting... yeah, I'll keep on, unless Ted says he doesn't want it on his thread. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i believe in free speech, so ya wont get a call from me..  let the thread go sideways. as long as alpha gal is known, the tick thing is known, have at it..

i even made a few sideways posts of my own.. just prone too..

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you Ted..... i tend to go off the path as well, i know part of this is tick related, the other well... with her history.... no dout it's about prescription opioids .... i managed to find Roberts bottle with his name and the type of meds, which I'll post later on. 

well,, the strokes i forgot some things for a while,  [i dont get mad i get even, bad habit, but some times i do], ya shouldnt dwell on negative emotions, bad karma],... ,;, but,

ever so often, i get the chance, an i do. pays on my soul.

i found a box truck once for $350. {i didnt have the money at the time, so i told a lady i worked for, about the truck, an i worked out a verbal deal, when she sold it, she would sell it to me for the same price.};; well she faltered on the deal, sold the truck for $1300. the reason i still feel bad;;

a drifter came into town. he knew her from the past. i mentioned she had plenty of money, but spent it crazy., he took her for $120,000. probably would have anyway, but, i still feel i had a hand in that.. i knew he was up to no good...  just takes a word or two, for things to go bad for the person, or to be quite when ya should say something.