Misterclean

1972 Suzuki TS 185

I got a camera system also Shade ,  retired neighbors who hang out on their patio everyday , like your cooking and have  a cell phone is pretty good stuff also , I live on a dead end street and no body gets by without being seen by someone or some thing 

Explored the forum some more tonight and found this thread. My dad and I just got a 73 TS185 last month. Less than 2k miles on it too. Doing a quick and dirty resto on it. Get it running, get it clean, and get some new tires.just got some manuals off eBay the other day which should help. Also hoping to get jt street legal again too. Any updates on yours @Misterclean?

PXL_20221004_213309881.jpg

PXL_20221004_213017101.jpg

• Like 1

I had a 125 in orange ,want to say it was a 1972 might have been a 73 , had it my sophomore year , bought it new off the showroom floor ----- had a lot of fun with that Suzuki  ---- never  forget the pain  , was doing donuts and throwing rocks and the bike fell on top my leg while wearing short pants , I was pinned up the bike for about 10 or more seconds and it  burned my calf bad , walked with a crutch for 2 months with 3rd+ degree burns 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I had a 125 in orange ,want to say it was a 1972 might have been a 73 , had it my sophomore year , bought it new off the showroom floor ----- had a lot of fun with that Suzuki  ---- never  forget the pain  , was doing donuts and throwing rocks and the bike fell on top my leg while wearing short pants , I was pinned up the bike for about 10 or more seconds and it  burned my calf bad , walked with a crutch for 2 months with 3rd+ degree burns 

Ouch! Yea that sounds like it really sucked! I'm ready to get this thing ripping again