Jemmons467

TG Tyre Guider Mars-X

So I just wanted to do a review on these tires. I did just get them mounted and have only a few miles on them but have riden on road, loose rocks, wet fields and over the tire mud holes. 

I picked these up from ChapMoto for $245 shipped. They are 26x8-12 26x11-12. 

The tread pattern is very similar to the Dirt Devil, 3/4" deep and 6ply. So far they ride really well on paved roads, a little quieter than the 20 year old tired they replaced. They go really good in the mud blasting through it easily, not huge soupy snorkel mud some of you like but deep enough. 

I will update the more miles I put on them. I wanted to buy American but most were out of my budget or out of stock. But this is also the reason for my review, I know people have heard or have seen china tires give out or under perform. 

Oh and the wheels are Quadboss steelies.

20210407_172532.jpg

20210407_173255.jpg

20210407_172539.jpg

• Like 4

The threads look like a a cross between Mudlite and Mudzillas ......    

• Like 1

Wow the price is right! Thanks for the review!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, retro said:

Wow the price is right! Thanks for the review!

Yah especially for 26s, I saw these and they looked like the dirt devils my gramps used to have on his old fourtrax 300 and I loved those. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

The threads look like a a cross between Mudlite and Mudzillas ......    

So far so good, I'll get out on the trails soon and give them a good test.

• Like 1

I have Dirt Devils on my Rancher, they are good all-around tires. Look very similar to your $245 set too, maybe they're clones.

• Like 2

I have a set of Dirt Devils on a 2000 300 2wd , I would say they are good , tuff tire , gets good traction and clears the threads out well  in our clay based sandy mud 

• Like 2

What’s with limiting to no stock on ATV tires? Is this the after effect of COVID finally taking a toll on supplies and manufacturers not able to keep supply? 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, freebo86 said:

What’s with limiting to no stock on ATV tires? Is this the after effect of COVID finally taking a toll on supplies and manufacturers not able to keep supply? 

I think so, I bet it's everyone finally going out on the trails cause everything else has been closed.

Quick update, I have some more miles on the tires and I am really liking the way they have performed so far. Got in some deeper mud and they pull great. They throw some mud especially with the wider wheels and tire combo I have. I don't have much time with work to get out on the trails, especially now the only access I have to the trails is now posted. Pictures for whoring purposes haha. 

20210509_171158.jpg

20210509_171207.jpg

• Like 2