YloBRd76

New to fourum

Hi all: new to this special forum! Years have ticked by as I have long been retired and have watched four wheelers grow from the three wheel Honda to the side by sides and always wanted to at least get a ride in one. I finally convinced my wife the clearing our 300+foot drive up here in New Hampshire that it would be lots easier to get rid of the snow by getting a used four wheeler and having it plow the drive instead of using our 9hp Honda track to blow the area. Oh,that only took 2+hours in the cold up and down numerous times. After lots of hunting on Craigs list I missed out on a couple of machines. I finally managed to find a 2005, 350 Honda Rancher basic model with very little use. I checked the price with my local dealer and they informed me it was way over priced for its age. I still went to look at the machine. It was very dirty but It showed little use. After unsuccessful negotiations I still purchased the Honda (wife not happy with $$) and gave the owner what I had in my pocket and promised to pick it up in a couple of days. (Cutting to end). The Hond cleaned up and it looks great and runs nicely as far as I can tell. Still getting use to the pedal shifting; and after installing a plow it has reduced my snow removal time by 75%. I park my Honda indoors to protect from rodents and the weather I even rinsed the snow off after each use.Sorry for the long story glad I found this great forum!

• Like 5

Welcome aboard.  If you look at Retro's 350 you can see some nice bolt on upgrades using factory Honda parts from other machines if you decide you want to do any "upgrades" 

I have an 05 350 for my middle kid, and she's on it all the time now.  Fun little bikes. 

You found the right place to get info on your Honda, welcome...

Welcome to ATVHonda from a fellow Granite State resident!!

Welcome from the swamps of south east Louisiana ---- How's about some pics and price what you paid