Akunin

Fresh meat

New here, bringing with a mess of memories some call experience of 38ish years of riding. 

In the garage

2000 Honda xr650r 

2003 xr650r 

2008 Honda trx700xx 

2009 trx700xx p

2013 can am renegade 800r xxc

2002 Suzuki Hayabusa

Black Hills of South Dakota

Pleased to meet all of you!

20191025_144344.jpg

Edited by Akunin
  • Like 1

Welcome, glad you brought your list of toys over here, lots of good people here to help...

Welcome to the forum. I think we have a space on here for everyone of your machines.

5 hours ago, toodeep said:

Welcome to the forum. I think we have a space on here for everyone of your machines.

Yeah there are a few I didn't mention, something like yamasaki. But they are the unwanted ! children who don't get to stay in the garage. 

I'm eager to see the site grow! As long as ads don't take over I'm sticking around

Edited by Akunin
Oops

50 minutes ago, Akunin said:

Yeah there are a few I didn't mention, something like yamasaki. But they are the unwanted ! children who don't get to stay in the garage. 

I'm eager to see the site grow! As long as ads don't take over I'm sticking around

I'm surprised @retro hasn't blanked out that dirty word yet.... ads.😀  That's something that will never be in the plans and I hope we are never forced to do it, even tastefully.

• Like 1

Thanks! Was a longggg time lurker on the other site but figured I'd stop creeping and join in the hoedown