LedFTed

ponies

anybody got any hot tips for the derby? the favorite is breaking from the inside position, last i heard. not a good spot. i'm only gonna bet 6 dollars, a trifecta bet., three horses in any order, if ya gotta spend 6, this is the way to do it. ever so often i hit on this type of bet.. i dont know why, but its my favorite type of bet. maybe its the payoff.. i got really lucky once, but i got lucky betting this way before. i picked two horses an told my friend to pick the 3rd., we split the bet, 3 dollars apiece, it payed 400. there arent any rules for betting, the more i got to reading the racing form, the less i won. a couple of years ago i cashed in, i bet the horses that were facing the camera, plus i like one of the riders, i liked one of the horses, an i liked one of the names, of a horse. i bet 6 dollars on that and i covered two other bets. just in case. for 18 dollars i got 11.746 thousand... i doubt it will happen again. but it was nice to win. aint it always...

• Like 1

The tip for the race today , don't bet ---- heard the #4, #2 and #6 horse's jockeys are pulling up , #5 and #8  horses are drugged up  , #7 got a stinger , #12 is lame , #10 has the craps , #9 got the cramps , the rest of the field are all long shots , so go with the stinger #7 , shock the monkey !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well,, i bet 3, 1dollar trifecta's. none cashed in. im still ahead from 2019. im still ahead some..,, the problem,, i cant find any horses looking at the camera, to bet on. ya gotta have a system.. 🙂

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

Kentucky Derby Winner failed drug test :  

'Ted , Nosta'Don'mas   gave a prediction up above ^^^  that the 8 horse was drugged , LOL   

Wow , what about bets ?????       

• Haha 1

none of the horses i bet on were posing for the camera.. none of them won either.. only certain horses know they are good.. i cant say so for trainers.

it dont look good on the home front for, Baffert.. he's got a history of drugged houses.. i especially like the story of a worker on a lidicane patch, that petted a horse, or the other story where a groom took a !eak in the straw, and the horse ate the straw.. Bob Baffert should write sci-fiction.. an, at least stick to one story...

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 1

BB got barred from New York. at least i think, i understand that right. just when i think NY, will take everything. especially the gov.,of the state. ell, the hillery ran for senate of NY, an got elected. she was a citizen for a long time.. not

one of those hollowood actors, that live in Tennessee, ran for the senate, in KY..  that stuff just aint right. ya gotta live where the people live, in order to understand. doubt she ever wiped her bottom, with a dried corncob, or a page from a sears catalog.. that gives ya incite.. ya dont want to know.. she should take care of tennessee first, before she tries to improve Ky.. walk the walk.. same with the Clinton..

Arkansas, might be better off without the Hill, an the Bill.. cant say.

Edited by LedFTed

On 5/9/2021 at 1:26 PM, Fishfiles said:

Kentucky Derby Winner failed drug test :  

'Ted , Nosta'Don'mas   gave a prediction up above ^^^  that the 8 horse was drugged , LOL   

Wow , what about bets ?????       

i never said the 8 was drugged. just betting the ponies, is a crap shoot, the lotto, only pays off worst. an it does. if ya pick you nose, you are more likely to pick a winner.. dont pay though.. ya might not lose, if thats the prize ya are looking for.

the horses got better odds, it might help to have some incite, but to much, lessens..  there are some races, that are better to bet on, an race tracks,

i could not ever win when bet on Pat Day. a spirit thing. i am superstitious, stuperstitous, and have been told so. it works for me. look for sign.. 

wont tell anybody else to be this way..

how BB got canceled from NY, when there are so many, is beyond me. i can think of two, one is on CNN, the other is the brother, Gov of NY..  Glory after death, an made money.. from the tragity.