retro

Maricopa Co AZ 2020 Election Recount and Audit

For those that may be interested in progress updates... link dumps:

Live cams:

https://azaudit.org/

AZ Repubs Twitter - Chairwoman Kelly Ward provides daily updates (scroll down to find the 1st daily update - April 23rd)

https://twitter.com/AZGOP

Lyle Rapacki:

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/category/videos/arizona-today-with-lyle-repacki/

Got anymore?

• Like 3

They've had months to cover up, destroy evidence, and hide their tracks. 

Even so, getting rid of all of the evidence will likely be impossible.  Then we'll hear "Well it wasn't enough cheating to change the results"

I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 3

I hope they haven't been able to cover up enough of the fraud to make a difference.  If the recount changes Arizona then it's off to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and a few other places.

What happens if the fraud is exposed enough to show that Trump actually won the election?  Mike Lindell says that Trump will be POTUS again by August of this year.  I hope it happens but I don't know if the crooked politicians and courts would allow it.

I know Trump is a long way from perfect (aren't we all) but he's light years ahead of what we have now.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, RubiDan said:

I hope they haven't been able to cover up enough of the fraud to make a difference.  If the recount changes Arizona then it's off to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and a few other places.

What happens if the fraud is exposed enough to show that Trump actually won the election?  Mike Lindell says that Trump will be POTUS again by August of this year.  I hope it happens but I don't know if the crooked politicians and courts would allow it.

I know Trump is a long way from perfect (aren't we all) but he's light years ahead of what we have now.  

My guess is that will be a very violent proposition.  It may be necessary if the audits prove the fraud occurred. 

In my opinion, a large number of people hate Trump, for various reasons.  That is undeniable.  I do not believe in any way, shape, or form that that number is so large as to elect what we have now.  Had Trump been running against Obama, or Clinton, I would have had to shrug and say "Well the other side had a candidate that people liked", but nobody likes biden.  The idea that he had more votes than any candidate in history is laughable.

I think the only peaceful resolution would be to try those found responsible, and hang them.  EVERY LAST ONE ONE OF THEM.   That is the ONLY acceptable way to handle it.  That and putting safeguards in place for future elections (ID required, in person) would pacify me.

Of course, then you have the other side who would claim that Trump fabricated audit results to steal the election, even if you put the evidence right in front of them.

I think if Trump stepped aside, the left could no longer make it about him, it would absolutely destroy their narrative of "Trump is a dictator trying to re-steal the election!".  That would likely be decried as "giving in", but ultimately, if he loves this country, and I do believe he does, then he would do it for the good of the country.

Lots of possible ways this can go, but most likely, nothing will happen, and our Republic will continue to slowly erode away into chaos and immorality like empires always do when the citizens want the state to run their lives and provide for them.

I will say if we go that route, and I sincerely hope we don't, I don't think it will be a single incident that defines it.  I think if election fraud is not addressed now, then all future elections will be rigged, and I think you will start seeing rural states more and more ignoring DC, and eventually the US would Balkanize.  I don't see that as a bad thing, honestly.  I have nothing in common with people on the west coast and the eastern seaboard.  Why would I want to share government with them?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

They've had months to cover up, destroy evidence, and hide their tracks. 

Even so, getting rid of all of the evidence will likely be impossible.  Then we'll hear "Well it wasn't enough cheating to change the results"

I hope I'm wrong.

The must have not been able to destroy all the evidence , yet , as they are in full assault mode to stop the audit by any means possible , bet they are destroying evidence in the other stated in question as we type    ---- there is no doubt the election was a fraud , dead voters , voters who voted multiple times , more absentee votes where returned then sent out , more voters voted in areas then were registered to vote , votes for Trump found in garbage cans  and the list goes on and on , fraud on every level ----  Trump won by a land slide ---  I doubt they will reverse the election no matter how bad it comes out , if nothing else lets hope  it might make the next election fair , if the dems  get their way with changing the election laws  ,  the next election will be even more corrupt , democrat Joe Manchin said he will not go along with voting for the dems plans to Federalize the elections 

• Like 2

Looking at the bills being floated now by the scumbags in congress, I'd say the agenda is blitzkreig, with the hope that they can lock down and subdue those who disagree with them as quickly as possible.

I saw a very interesting thread about Bolivia.   Very long read, but If you read it you can see a lot of similarities to what's happening here now. 

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-Great-Bolivian-Bogaloo-of-2019/5-2336897/?page=1

In short,

1 your neighbors should be your friends, and you should take care of one another.  It is easy to put aside minor differences when you are defending common ground.

2 don't believe what the media tells you

3 don't believe that the extremist nutjobs (this holds true on either side of the political spectrum) have the numbers to control the country....most people are in the middle of the political spectrum

4 the media will make it appear that there are more nutjobs (again, both sides of the spectrum) than there actually are (re-read #2)

5 Politicians are scum and should never be trusted (everywhere, not just here)

A very interesting note towards the end in a comment......one that really makes you wonder......

It is important to understand that the true goal of this war is to destroy the United States Government with or without a Biden administration. If the election fraud was MEANT to be discovered, and it was so blatant that it would seem that it was, it was intended to cause a constitutional crisis, a judicial crisis, and a balkanization within Congress.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

It is important to understand that the true goal of this war is to destroy the United States Government with or without a Biden administration. If the election fraud was MEANT to be discovered, and it was so blatant that it would seem that it was, it was intended to cause a constitutional crisis, a judicial crisis, and a balkanization within Congress.

Yes that is the globalists banksters motivation for arranging so many "discoverable" government frauds and corruptions. They must destroy the old Bretton Woods (global reserve currency) systems of "uni-lateral" rule before they can roll out their replacement "multi-lateral" NWO "solution". From here forward the medias will begin reporting on various "Secrets Revealed". The "future" is all scripted very carefully to enable them to herd the human livestock into another pasture, already prepared. Their plans are cleverly crafted such that each cascading "crisis" event will prompt response demands from the herds, such that in the end the people will have demanded their final fate and agreed to centralized United Nations rule themselves. The herds will claim that they brought about change.

I posted this link elsewhere pertaining to the ongoing election fraud case in Antrim Co Michigan, but many of you may not have had an opportunity to read these documents so I'll drop it again here. This is the plaintiff's response arguments to the circuit court judge in the case, responding to the defense' (state & county democrat leaders/Governor Whitmer/MI Sec of State etc.) motion to Quash & motion for Protective order.

This is a MUST READ set of documents!

https://www.depernolaw.com/bailey-documents.html

I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions about the evidence being presented to the court in Michigan.

Fraud of this level should include no chance of escaping the harshest penalty that treason charges can muster.. make an example of them. Public broadcast execution.

I would bring lots of popcorn.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, retro said:

I posted this link elsewhere pertaining to the ongoing election fraud case in Antrim Co Michigan, but many of you may not have had an opportunity to read these documents so I'll drop it again here. This is the plaintiff's response arguments to the circuit court judge in the case, responding to the defense' (state & county democrat leaders/Governor Whitmer/MI Sec of State etc.) motion to Quash & motion for Protective order.

This is a MUST READ set of documents!

https://www.depernolaw.com/bailey-documents.html

I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions about the evidence being presented to the court in Michigan.

They may have taken don that page , says 404 error 

14 hours ago, retro said:

Yes that is the globalists banksters motivation for arranging so many "discoverable" government frauds and corruptions. They must destroy the old Bretton Woods (global reserve currency) systems of "uni-lateral" rule before they can roll out their replacement "multi-lateral" NWO "solution". From here forward the medias will begin reporting on various "Secrets Revealed". The "future" is all scripted very carefully to enable them to herd the human livestock into another pasture, already prepared. Their plans are cleverly crafted such that each cascading "crisis" event will prompt response demands from the herds, such that in the end the people will have demanded their final fate and agreed to centralized United Nations rule themselves. The herds will claim that they brought about change.

That might be the plan, but I know a lot of folks who use blue helmets for target practice.

Just saying.......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

They may have taken don that page , says 404 error

Thats what I get now too. I did a search for the main PDF file name and found it is still available on the site though:

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/collective_response_to_motions_for_protective_order_040921.pdf

I have that file on my laptop but I didn't download any of the related exhibit PDFs that were posted, so I do not know what the file names for those are. That main PDF is a 27.5 megabyte download, after you click on the link it takes a minute to appear on your computer.

EDIT: This website has all of the working file links listed on the bottom of the page:

https://usareally.com/9671-breaking-new-report-shows-over-66000-unregistered-ballots-in-michigan

Just read this on another board.  Thought I would reiterate what @retro has been saying for as long as I've known him.  Stop listening to the MSM, and the govt.  They want us pitted against one another.

When I watch the news, it's easy to say "I'm white, so black people hate me for that" and the same would hold true for black people looking at me, or gay people looking at me, or any other way people are different. 

In reality, I live around, work with, and interact with black folks all day every day, and we get along fine.   The same could be said for people of different religions.  Different backgrounds (rich vs poor).  Anything they can use to separate us.

They want us divided.  That's how they gain power.  Scary and sad reading this from someone who came from Yugoslavia.

It's not so much the... HEY CiViL waR is HEre!!...as it is the fact that I recognized that there is no coming back from this mess. The left is the enemy. They will pose a far greater threat to the existence of this country than any other cartel, a gang-member, or even a terrorist. You have a cancer that is growing from within, eating you alive. Man, I look at the time when I arrived here in 1997, to where we are now, and I just think, how backwards we all went. What happened? Maybe I am too old now being in my 40's. That probably has something to do with it. Funny thing, people used to get along a lot better in the 90's. And I mean everyone. Blacks with whites, and vice versa. All seemed to be just fine for the most part. I see a bunch of division now, and even intolerance between one another, and you know what? It's mostly FABRICATED. It's not real. That's right. None of this is real. Yes, the feelings are there. But they're there because others have planted the seeds.

This is very similar to what has happened to Yugo. I mean, were there jokes about Serbs, Croats, and Muslim Bosnians? Yes. There were the usual jabs, and jokes, ethnical differences, sure, but there was no hatred. If they were they were sublime, and uttered under the breath. I guarantee you that before the war, the tension was not as high as it is here.

Funny how people saw no difference between each other until you pointed those small differences out, and all of a sudden they're the worst. There was such a thing as -Inter-Ethno-Marriages.... you know, people were called out for having marriages between different ethnical backgrounds. You hear chatter about...she married him, he married her...ohh did you know he's a Serb... did you know she's a Muslim...etc...

I mean !. Real, certifiably non-sensical !. I could care less who married who. Or what color, or what background. But people talked about it...behind the scenes. That's when it became an issue. Towards 1990 it was pretty noticeable that people "talked". They talked about not having power. You know how you have affirmative action here? Well, that sort of happened where I am from. Except, it wasn't with blacks and minorities. It was with people of similar values, and political parties. Slovenia ! about Serbia, Croatia ! about their own influence in Govt., etc...It wasn't an issue in the 60's, it wasn't an issue in the 70's, and it certainly wasn't an issue in the 80's, but suddenly, it's an issue when people are drawing up imaginary lines, such as borders, or historical events that defined who they are now. "Well, my grandfather this..." "you croats did this in WW2, you Serbs did this". All of a sudden, the past mattered more than the present. All of a sudden, there was chatter about who got what job, or what promotion, and what "religion" they were. It wasn't fair. Resentment grew. Resentment driven by politicians, and media. You can say that 1 guy in power led this charge, and in their mind they probably though they were right, but the problem became when people didn't stand up to this as a whole, but instead sought opportunity to further divide the country and pick sides. Every is really at fault here. Maybe one side is to blame for starting it, but everyone is to blame for participating in it and looking for opportunities.

I take a look around me now, and I see very similar issues. When a couple of my Bosnian, Croat and Serb friends reached out to me a couple of months ago, they asked me if I had guns to sell to them (I told them no). The main reason is, the main question that was asked is "WTF is going on here in the USA. Do we need to worry?" I am being honest here. They thought it was Yugo all over again.

The issue is not, that some dictator will rise up, and claim that "his" people have been wronged, and things needed to change, and you get an insurrection, or whatever ! people claimed Trump was doing. That's utter BS. Trump loved this country, and he loved everyone who had the same "work hard" mentality that made this country great. I get Trump. I do. I didn't like him for other reasons, but he was not a Slobodan Milosevic. I'm sure he was to some. But those same ones would have called JFK the same names if he was running today as a Republican. It's more along the lines of, people are being worked over nothing by politicians, and instigators, for the same reason people in my country wanted to break it up. It's really mainly for power. All that other stuff, like religion, and race become an easy target to separate people, and drive people against each other in order for the elite to achieve their goals.

So, when I see no path to salvation, no attempt to heal the wounds here. I see no way out. Eventually people will get tired of everyone else's !, and they will look for a way out. I understand why Serbs felt the way they did. I do. I grew up in a Serb and Muslim household. I got to see what it was like on both sides. At the end of the day, whatever the reason was that the war started, matters not. It becomes just a point of survival. Not good or bad. Some people do bad !, others do more or less of bad !. Yes, the Serbian led govt. was to blame, but so was Croatia. In the end it didn't matter, when the politicians cooked everything up between neighbors. Not because the neighbors hated each other, but because they HAD to pick sides.

I remember going to see a neighbor with my grandfather. This was probably Dec 1992. I didn't know why, but It was risky to stay near his house, because the "lines" were about 2 miles away from his house. Meaning the Croats, and Serbs had trenches and bunkers right not too far from his house and they were trying to break into the territory. Mostly during the night. When we got to his my grandfather's neigbour's house, he was crying, and just in agony. I will never forget this, but he was picking up leftover pieces of his grandson that was left at certain places such as the metal fence when the mortar hit in his yard and blew his grandson up. They cleaned up most of the mess, but at different spots, there was small chunks of his body fat, and scalp. And he was just picking it up, and and saying, why did it have to be him. He would stop and say "this used be his cheeck, I used to pet him when he was just 3. He didn't do anything to deserve that. And he was right. That poor Serb family didn't do a ! thing other than trying to raise his family, and earn a living on a farm. He just wanted to be a father and grandfather. Here he is saying he wished it would happen to one of sons, and grandsons to the "other side" I couldn't or dared to say anything, but I know it ate my grandfather alive, knowing that I wasn't a serb, but he still protected me and his family from the invaders. The invaders happened to be of "my side". At any moment during the night, on this particular time, they other side would have broke through, and killed every one of us. It was senseless.

I don't know if I have all the answers. All I know, is that when the SHTF locally, it was too late, and it became more of a reaction, then preparedness. Why? Because even as tanks rolled in to Slovenia, people were still in denial that something was going to happen "here".

I used to think the same way. It could never happen.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing that man's story Jeep. And for sharing your local reality too. I need a reminder every day.... so thanks.

The game plan of  what is going on right now has been in a book for a long time , The Naked Communist  , also if you look to the Nazi Regime there are many similarities --- I think if you scroll threw some of the 45 goals to destroy American  in this book  , you'll find it scary similar to events of the times , I am sure there have been many revisions along the way , but the game plan has been there 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/naked-communist45-goals-destroy-united-states-america-waghelstein

• Like 1