TRX350D

2" Hitch/Receivers for 86-89 TRX350(D) ?

Hello All,

I got some agricultural projects where I'm going to be pulling some implements and need to hook up a 3-point hitch, but that requires that I have a 2" Receiver on the back of my old trusty 1987 TRX350D.

Well the only problem with that is that the only hitch I know of that fits her is the stock one .... and that does me no good since I can't mate to that it all with any of these implements.

Does anyone know of a receiver that mates to these legendary machines?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TRX350D said:

Hello All,

I got some agricultural projects where I'm going to be pulling some implements and need to hook up a 3-point hitch, but that requires that I have a 2" Receiver on the back of my old trusty 1987 TRX350D.

Well the only problem with that is that the only hitch I know of that fits her is the stock one .... and that does me no good since I can't mate to that it all with any of these implements.

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3709.JPG

• Like 6

I wonder what the strength is of that bastardized setup versus a mass-manufactured part.

12 minutes ago, TRX350D said:

I wonder what the strength is of that bastardized setup versus a mass-manufactured part.

Did you ever find a mass-manufactured part that does the same thing as strong ? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Did you ever find a mass-manufactured part that does the same thing as strong ? 

No - I came onto the forum to see what options are available. I'm curious about the strength such a solution can offer too. 

Me either    - The only bolt on , store bought ,  receiver type hitch  I have seen , uses the one bolt hole for the ball , they will turn unless you weld it  --- This is a really old pic , you can pick the bike up with a crane by the hitch and it isn't going any where ---I have seen a receiver hitch for a 420  , but it would not  fit that 350 , that pic I posted is the 350 rear end in my 300 which is the same hitch as the 350 , that was 10 years ago and it is still on them 

fullsizeoutput_3b0.jpeg

• Like 2

if, my post is on the old forum still, i got a picture for ya. if not i will take another.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:54 PM, LedFTed said:

if, my post is on the old forum still, i got a picture for ya. if not i will take another.

that is part of a bush hog, an a 1'7/8 ball. i got another, that has, 2", that goes to 1.7/8, an i still can include the bush hog part.., i.e. one size has the threads, an the other, ya put the threads into..

this is only a two part, it could be three...  the 2", on the bottom.., till ya need it.. there is a french term for this, 🙂.

DSCN2784.JPG

Edited by LedFTed

Manauge a twa, or something like this. i forget the spelling. as if, i can spell.. someday, maybe, i can paint.. for now, i'll just paint with words.. if ya cant understand me, that makes two of us..

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2021 at 5:55 AM, LedFTed said:

Manauge a twa, or something like this. i forget the spelling. as if, i can spell.. someday, maybe, i can paint.. for now, i'll just paint with words.. if ya cant understand me, that makes two of us..

Gilda, SNL;  never mind !!

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 3

On 5/7/2021 at 10:49 PM, TRX350D said:

Hello All,

Found Quad Boss hitch adapter and it works great!

Here’s my TRX300 with a bike rack coverted to a fish pole holder

8A37F7B9-C743-47D8-B9F6-A20F6F995D05.jpeg

AF7F8F8E-BD82-43DA-91D7-A3A4A03BBA8D.jpeg

• Like 1

I know I've said this before... But those match colored wheels pop! Really makes that nice looking 300 stand out... I might just have to try plasti-dipping one of mine red on the project bike... 

• Thanks 1