Bossdaddy

Just Joined

Welcome. Where you hail from and what 4 wheeler(s) do you have? 

Hi Boss, with a name like that we should put you in charge...lol.  Post a pic or two if you can if you have ATV's we like to see them.  Also if you like to talk we have a chat function, you can get there from the top menu.  We generally have a few there most evenings to hash around different topics, you are welcome to join in..... 

I'm in North Alabama, I've got two 2004 Honda Foreman 450 ES, a 1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 Cosmic Gray all original that I bought new and just acquired a 2001 Honda Foreman 450 ES.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Bossdaddy said:

I'm in North Alabama, I've got two 2004 Honda Foreman 450 ES, a 1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 Cosmic Gray all original that I bought new and just acquired a 2001 Honda Foreman 450 ES.

Nice herd of Hondas Boss.  Around here there are a bunch of 300's and 450's so you are in good company for any help and advice should you need it.....  If you want there is a members map also on the main menu where you can post your location, kinda handy to see who might be close to you.....  

bcsman, you don't want me in charge of anything when it comes to ATVs, I'm an old man trying to catch up on these things. Maybe I can load a couple of pictures of some of my four wheelers.

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Nice herd of Hondas Boss.  Around here there are a bunch of 300's and 450's so you are in good company for any help and advice should you need it.....  If you want there is a members map also on the main menu where you can post your location, kinda handy to see who might be close to you.....  

Good Info, thanks.

Welcome Bossdaddy to ATVHonda ,  that's a rare Cosmic 300 -----  I have the same as you , 300s and 450s 

• Like 1

welcome to the forums, nice herd ya got...not fond of es models..still love the 450's though !.

• Like 1

Welcome to ATVHonda Bossdaddy!

19 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome Bossdaddy to ATVHonda ,  that's a rare Cosmic 300 -----  I have the same as you , 300s and 450s 

I've had old gray 33 years now, it's a great 4 wheeler.

14 hours ago, shadetree said:

welcome to the forums, nice herd ya got...not fond of es models..still love the 450's though !.

Thanks, I like the standard better myself but they are really hard to find around here. The last one I got has shifting problems just haven't had time to mess with it.

9 hours ago, retro said:

Welcome to ATVHonda Bossdaddy!

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Bossdaddy said:

I've had old gray 33 years now, it's a great 4 wheeler.

Looks like it was well taken care of and had an easy life ---  I'd put a value on it of $3,500 easy to $5,000 , maybe more , them Honda Hoarders will send the truck to your house from across the country for that one 

It has always been garage kept except when we were hunting, never been in any deep water but the plastic is still getting chalky but no cracks. Maybe someday I'll find somebody that can refinish it.

• Like 1

Welcome  from Nebraska Bossdaddy. Nice collection of toys.

New on here , from Arkansas . I just bought my first  atv  Honda  Rancher 2012 4x2 ES  at 67 years old . yes im a old man . lol looking  forward to talking to you all .  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hunter54 said:

New on here , from Arkansas . I just bought my first  atv  Honda  Rancher 2012 4x2 ES  at 67 years old . yes im a old man . lol looking  forward to talking to you all .  

welcome to the forums hunter54, i am in central arkansas, great members here for sure !.