Fishfiles

EZGO Workhorse /Honda

Workhorse 350ST , the first pic is a cart I have now , 350 Kawasaki twin cylinder 

I had a second part cart , so chopped it up and sticking a Honda drive line in it , I figure its about 16 inches of lift , the front leaf springs moved from the bottom of the axle to the top , the axle flipped over , drop down spindles , coil over shocks , disc conversion , hydraulic brake conversion , going to run 27 Black Water in the back and 25 OEM stockers in the front 

@TnHONDA here are some pics we talked about

IMG_1053.JPG

fullsizeoutput_4e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_52d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_9c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5f6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5fd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_21.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Workhorse 350ST , the first pic is a cart I have now , 350 Kawasaki twin cylinder 

I had a second part cart , so chopped it up and sticking a Honda drive line in it , I figure its about 16 inches of lift , the front leaf springs moved from the bottom of the axle to the top , the axle flipped over , drop down spindles , coil over shocks , disc conversion , hydraulic brake conversion , going to run 27 Black Water in the back and 25 OEM stockers in the front 

@TnHONDA here are some pics we talked about

IMG_1053.JPG

fullsizeoutput_4e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_52d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_9c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5f6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5fd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_21.jpeg

what..not 4x4 ??..lol. ohhhh this will be good to watch !....lol.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, shadetree said:

what..not 4x4 ??..lol. ohhhh this will be good to watch !....lol.

Pavement Princess !!! 

Notice the duck head on the hood , gonna call it " Da'Mudder'Ducker " 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Talking about 4x4 , I could kick myself in the butt for letting this 4x4 Bad Boy Buggy get away from here and me , I could have bought it really cheap as my buddy finally used it as a trade in and they didn't give him but $1,000 , but , it held 9 batteries in this one and they were unique and cost $150 each ---- it could have been rewired for standard cart batteries or got a gas engine swop

q1aFdPh4RPuxO4913+64wQ.jpg

• Like 1

The way those Bad Boy Buggy's were made , at first they were a EZGO cart built by Textron at the time and then Bad Boy would modify them , then Textron took over and made their version , they are very expensive carts new 

• Like 1

@TnHONDA Here is a later pic with the ITP Black Waters , I had the engine cranked up in the cart , have it all mocked up , just a lot of welding to finish it 

IMG_3864.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Pavement Princess !!! 

Notice the duck head on the hood , gonna call it " Da'Mudder'Ducker " 

lol..'' mudder ducker '' woulda been better...lol.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TnHONDA said:

Looks good buddy! I could have fun on that!

I think your right it will be fun , 5 speed auto , it should scream , just don't let my wife any where near the steering wheel -------  I have all the pieces to put it together , I am bad about getting into projects and switching off when something interest me more 

Here is another mud machine project I got going on , got the engine out my 95 300 , putting a fan control gizmo in my 450 and I am building a motorized bicycle , misguided eh !!  

fullsizeoutput_deb.jpeg

IMG_1061.JPG

• Like 2

Bucket List I would really like to build a jacked up , tracked zero turn mud buggy , I have the zero turn to do it , I think that would be fun 

• Like 1