GeorgeT

So I did something today.

Well today I did something and I am not sure it was a good move are not. I bought a 2005 Kawasaki Bayou 250. Yea I know it's like a go cart up side my Honda Ruby 500. Got it for what I think was a good price and it's in very good shape. Need a service and the carb needs to be cleaned out. other then that it seem to be ok. I did ride it around the yard for a min to check the gears and rear end on it. But it want stay running at idle have to keep the choke about half way closet to keep it running. No big deal I can handle this. So any of the others here have a Kawasaki and want do you think about it. Good or bad 

I know the older Kawasakis were tough as nails.  The 300 and 220 Bayous.  Don't have any experience with the newer machines.

• Like 3

Kawasaki Bayou was and still is a good bike,Wife has a 2020 300 Brute Force and she likes it.

• Like 1

I did a service on it, cleaned the carb and adjusted the brakes,  cleaned the water out of the fuel tank and it seems to be a good running little bike.  I have a few parts I need to get for it but not anything that stop us from riding it. 

• Like 3

They are ok , that rear end will go under a 300 Honda as long as it is 2wd as the ratio is not the same as the 300 

• Like 1

Wow that 250 looks identical to my my 94’ 220. They sure didn’t change much!!

• Like 1