Dunerking

04 Honda TRX90 clutch replacement

Hi everyone! 
My son burned up the clutches on his 04 Honda TRX90 and I was looking for any tips/info on the procedure of removing and replacing of clutch. I’ve already got the OEM clutch pack,and I’m going to order a new clutch cover gasket. I was going to purchase the Service Manual but after I replace the clutch pack I’m going to be selling his quad as he has outgrown it. So  I’m just in need of the details of removing and reinstalling (torque specs,oil amount and type,etc) thanks....Josh

This is a semi-auto clutch so that being said a utility quad guy will have to chime in on this one. Although i am very eager to learn this one aswell since i have an 05 trx90 for my daughter to ride around. I havent had to wrench on it yet though. Hang tight im sure someone will be along soon.

Oh and you may find the manual for free download in the service manuals section here. They have alot of them but not 100% sure about trx90s

If you PM me your email i have it on pdf.

• Thanks 1

Here is the entire section 8 of the 1993-2005 TRX90 Service Manual saved as images. If you need anything hollar!

clutch.png

clutch1.png

clutch2.png

clutch3.png

clutch4.png

clutch5.png

clutch6.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The 2 different spanner sockets will probably be the most important tool you might not have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1