jeepwm69

Interesting video on how carbs work

lol, what..you had to learn how a carb works ?..just when i thought i'd seen it all ?!..lol.

• Haha 2

Well when people bring people like us carbs over and over again with "it doesn't work" I figure that's a good tutorial to show them on function!

• Like 2

On 7/1/2021 at 9:58 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Well when people bring people like us carbs over and over again with "it doesn't work" I figure that's a good tutorial to show them on function!

and 9 out of 10 times, they bought and stuck a china carb on their atv, because they could not, or did not ?, know how to rebuild it ?, or, they thought its just a bad carb, and took the easy way ( so they think ! ) of just buying an old china carb thinking that will fix it..nope !!!..lol.

• Like 2

When I sold my 02 rancher I gave the guy a brand new unopened shindy carb kit for it. I told him in the future if it ever gives you any trouble to use the shindy kit. He said he’d just buy one of those cheap (China) carbs. I said you can do what you want but you’ll probably never get one that’s right. Use the shindy kit. It’s not much work and I’m giving it to you. 

Edited by slowindown
  • Like 3