Orvis25

I Am Alive!

Hey yall! 
Orvis25 is back from the dead! 

after 5 years of not logging in to hondaATVforums, I found the community dead (in terms of the experienced people) and was re-directed here by JeepMW69 (thanks btw). 

Look forward to helping ya'll like I used to when i can, and getting help too. 

I might be transferring my old tutorial posts to this site, just to help draw more attention to this forum site, which is community run (instead of cooperate).
So, look forward to that possibly if you care. 

Anyway, 
Good to be back! 
*salute* 

Update 2:
Added an additional TWO, never seen before on the forums tutorials & how-to videos. 

Homemade TRX200SX Winch Mount:

Trx300FW - LED Headlight upgrade Tutorial:

Trx300fw - Homemade Differential Lock Nut removal Tool:

How To Install SuperATV Front Disk Brake Conversion Kit (1994 TRX300FW):

TRX300FW Fourtrax - Cheap Jerry Can Holder build:

Trx300FW - How I Installed Tusk Digital ATV Heated Grips & Thumb Warmer:

How I Installed the Cheap StreetRays 2" lift kit - TRX300FW:

Edited by Orvis25
  • Like 5

Welcome back.  Note that the factory service manual downloads are in the toolbar at the top of the page.

welcome to ATVH, i think i remember you from the old forums, i used to go by jay10, good to have you with us. 

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

welcome to ATVH, i think i remember you from the old forums, i used to go by jay10, good to have you with us. 

yes you used to post on some of my "low cost" mods and tutorials for my ATV. 

I am working on transferring them now to the new site. 

• Like 1

Alright ya'll. 
Just spent the last 2 hours transferring all my old tutorials, home made, and how-to's to this websites forums!

Go check'em out if ya like, no major changes, Just wanted to make sure they got on here since I will be using this forum site now that the old one is kind of dead and all the "knowledgeable" people are now here. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Orvis25 said:

Alright ya'll. 
Just spent the last 2 hours transferring all my old tutorials, home made, and how-to's to this websites forums!

Go check'em out if ya like, no major changes, Just wanted to make sure they got on here since I will be using this forum site now that the old one is kind of dead and all the "knowledgeable" people are now here. 

Awesome.  Thank you for taking the time to do that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jeepwm69 said:

Awesome.  Thank you for taking the time to do that.

Always willing to help when i can. 
I know my stuff is generally not super professionally done, nor well put together or well shot, but i hope it helps in some capacity 😛 

2 minutes ago, Orvis25 said:

Always willing to help when i can. 
I know my stuff is generally not super professionally done, nor well put together or well shot, but i hope it helps in some capacity 😛 

Lot better than my work!  LOL

Just now, jeepwm69 said:

Lot better than my work!  LOL

hehe, hey got to start somewhere. 
That trx200sx video is over like 11 years old now i think. I feel so "immature" in it, and looking back, could have explained it so much more concisely with better the better knowledge i have now. 
Oh well... 
We all start somewhere. 

• Like 2

Orvis welcome back from the dead...lol  I was a member on the old forum for awhile before they went off the deep end but maybe not long enough to remember you.  Sounds like you were pretty active over there so any advise and help here will be welcomed.  I will take a look at your tutorials.  Unlike the old site we have a chat area here that gets used by a few of us.  Just click on the Chat title in the upper member bar and see if anyone is there, mostly we are around evenings and would like to see another active chatter.  We talk about most anything including Honda ATV's...lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Orvis welcome back from the dead...lol  I was a member on the old forum for awhile before they went off the deep end but maybe not long enough to remember you.  Sounds like you were pretty active over there so any advise and help here will be welcomed.  I will take a look at your tutorials.  Unlike the old site we have a chat area here that gets used by a few of us.  Just click on the Chat title in the upper member bar and see if anyone is there, mostly we are around evenings and would like to see another active chatter.  We talk about most anything including Honda ATV's...lol

appreciate it man 🙂 

Updated OP with link to the tutorials if anyone cares. 

Welcome Orvis25,

Thanks for sharing the tutorials!!

1 minute ago, THH said:

Welcome Orvis25,

Thanks for sharing the tutorials!!

cheers. 

us ?..care ?..haha..no..really...we care you are here !..wb to our forums !.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shadetree said:

us ?..care ?..haha..no..really...we care you are here !..wb to our forums !.

Thanks brother 🙂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Orvis25 said:

Thanks brother 🙂 

yw :-). you are deff in great hands here !.

Welcome to ATVHonda !! Glad you found your way from Death Valley ( HondaATV ) LOL  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to ATVHonda !! Glad you found your way from Death Valley ( HondaATV ) LOL  

hehe, cheers! 

1 minute ago, Orvis25 said:

hehe, cheers! 

I was looking at your post on the old site , in 17 hours you got 5 post , 3 were yours , one from goober and one from jeep, both members here , in 6 hours you got about 30 over here between your two threads 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I was looking at your post on the old site , in 17 hours you got 5 post , 3 were yours , one from goober and one from jeep, both members here , in 6 hours you got about 30 over here between your two threads 

We win....

• Like 2

I added an additional 2 tutorials / informational threads tonight. Never seen before in terms of forum posts. 

enjoy ya'll, hope they are helpful. 

• Like 1

welcome back; i think ya checked out, before i checked in. least ya didnt get to see the old forum in its death throes. it were painful!!