PatrickB

Very nice/clean '87 350d for sale online

44 minutes ago, TBRider said:

Too far for me....lol

oh come on..you need a road trip !!..lol. I have gone as far a Jacksonville,FL to swap motorycles, there and back, turn an burn..whats a few thousand miles ?!..lol.

Haha I once drove from Louisiana to San Antonio Texas to buy a $700 three wheeler that I restored and sold for $4,000.... Was definitely worth it in that case!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PatrickB said:

Haha I once drove from Louisiana to San Antonio Texas to buy a $700 three wheeler that I restored and sold for $4,000.... Was definitely worth it in that case!

if I see a great deal ?, and its along ways off ?..I go 4 it !!, I think i've about covered all of southern, central, a tad north, east for projects..i aint scared !!..lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBRider said:

I get turned around at the border. I'm not allowed into the US.

So you are on the " Do Not Enter "  list  !!! LOL 

3 minutes ago, TBRider said:

I get turned around at the border. I'm not allowed into the US.

maybe try coming in, in a car instead of your atv ?!..lol.

• Like 2

It's a couple hr walk through the bush if I really want to, it's easier to cross up here than in the south, we don't have a wall....lol

You better watch  out for Big Foot whilst  in da'bush ! --- do you believe in a Big Foot , anyone you know seen one ? 

One time I talked to a guy on the phone about an atv in Baton Rouge which in the evening traffic is a 1 1/2 hour ride , talked to the guy at 8:00 am and he said don't leave home  till 2:00 cause he was taking his Dad to the doctor and I would get there about the right time , went home hooked the trailer , got the cash from the bank , filled up and drove to his house and at that time got 2 1/2 hours into the adventure , GPS says I am a block away and I see a truck pass me going the other way with the red atv on back , I pull up and he is still standing outside , what a jerk for a polite term   , wasted 4 hours and 200 miles of gas ! ---- kind of took the gas out of my long trips  

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

One time I talked to a guy on the phone about an atv in Baton Rouge which in the evening traffic is a 1 1/2 hour ride , talked to the guy at 8:00 am and he said don't leave home  till 2:00 cause he was taking his Dad to the doctor and I would get there about the right time , went home hooked the trailer , got the cash from the bank , filled up and drove to his house and at that time got 2 1/2 hours into the adventure , GPS says I am a block away and I see a truck pass me going the other way with the red atv on back , I pull up and he is still standing outside , what a jerk for a polite term   , wasted 4 hours and 200 miles of gas ! ---- kind of took the gas out of my long trips  

i've had trips close to this ^^^, made a deal on doing some trading , found a vt1100 shadow up in OK, had to drive up to springdale,ar, then head west, guy swore the motorcycle was in great shape, I get there, bike had all kids of damage, flat tires, you name it, I just spent 4 hr drive there, tank of gas for nothing. it comes with the game bro !..lol.

That's a nice bike,if I wasn't paying notes on the lawn tractor,I would be making a phone call,and maybe a trip to get it.