jeffo21

would any of this be worth buying

A guy near me has this listed on CL for 100 bucks just wondered if anything shown would be worth the money

00A0A_edGKAE2Bc6A_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_c9AtT2U5JT0_1200x900.jpg

00Y0Y_fg2MzzFrlgq_1200x900.jpg

Looks like the rear end is gone?  If so, probably not, unless you have an 86-87 350 you need parts for.

You could buy it and part it, but don't know how much you'd really make on it. 

Gas tanks, if clean, can bring $. 

he lives about 40 miles from me. just know some of these atv's are hard to find. He stated in the ad he pulled the rear differential just didn't know about if some of the stuff left would be worth getting. Thanks Jeep 

Looks like the junk 300 final drive is setting on the fuel tank. If some parts was known to be good and you needed them it would be worth it but just to part out I wouldn't gamble on them being good. The head/head cover/camshaft would be worth it is known good and needed. Electronics I would guess to be bad and no way to test them so they are out unless you have a machine to try them on. It looks like a $30 parts machine to me to gamble on stuff.

I have several of these carcasses I've picked up.  Most were free to $50-60.

Rear ends will bring $200-400, but looks like someone has already raided that one.

Good bikes if you can get a whole one!

not worth 100 bucks unless your know you can re-cupe your cash from parting it out, mainly the engine is worth the cash, and thats only if there is good parts still on the engine ?.

Starter, starter gears, stator, stator cover there’s $200 right there if they check out.

then you got the alternator and flywheel covers another $25 -$50. Sell the CDI and fan control for $25 unknown condition. Oil cooler All sorts of bolts 

and the frame. Oh yeah I’d do it for a benji but offer $75