WonderMonkey

Felt A Nearby Lightening Strike

fish has been struck twice..... i wander what his powers are.... because i know he has some.... one is thinking way outside the lines... lol! which is handy! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

fish has been struck twice..... i wander what his powers are.... because i know he has some.... one is thinking way outside the lines... lol! which is handy! 

" BS MAN " ---- The  ability to distinguish  Truth from B.S.  --  LOL  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well that also is a good power to have.... LOL, but I'm still going to use your original handle ;) hey! if you ever have some t-shirts made up, I'll have one! 

" BS MAN",,, i better leave that alone., for the moment. LOL.  could a ground to sky, account for the 5 second difference? negative lightning.  [1 mile = 5 seconds]??

4 hours ago, LedFTed said:

" BS MAN",,, i better leave that alone., for the moment. LOL.  could a ground to sky, account for the 5 second difference? negative lightning.  [1 mile = 5 seconds]??

B.S. Man , super natural powers , able to swash out B.S. with a single foot turn , able to hurdle B.S. stacked up to the roof , able to get a dump truck load of B.S. poured on top of him and pop out smelling like a rose .... 

'ted , I have always heard , 1 second per mile or 1 mile per second , which ever floats you boat , know you  ----- but ---- I am not calling B.S. on you the King of B.S. 

• Haha 2

On 7/28/2021 at 6:20 AM, Fishfiles said:

B.S. Man , super natural powers , able to swash out B.S. with a single foot turn , able to hurdle B.S. stacked up to the roof , able to get a dump truck load of B.S. poured on top of him and pop out smelling like a rose .... 

'ted , I have always heard , 1 second per mile or 1 mile per second , which ever floats you boat , know you  ----- but ---- I am not calling B.S. on you the King of B.S. 

least ya got my number..lol

i heard it takes one to know one. hahaha

Edited by LedFTed

On 7/28/2021 at 6:26 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

we need you in the chat room more often..... cause it's been getting deep in there recently ..... lol! 

dont waders work? tread lightly.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 1

anybody got dry eyes? i sure dont....

did clear my sinuses out. hopefully all them floaters.

maybe the halos will disappear, around bright lights.

Nope, still got a bit..

Edited by LedFTed

good info ^^^^ and one myth people don't think about is laying in a ditch, or low spot because, that's not for lightening, that's for a tornadoe, the more of you body on wet soil, the better chance of getting a close by static charge like i got, when my flip flops were blown off.... lol! I'd gladly take a chance with a tornadoe then a bolt of lightening..... tornadoes can be tracked, lightening ?? not a chance... lol! 

• Like 2

now i got to convert meters into miles. try as they will, i'm still stuck on the old math. 🙃 i got the hang of 8 parts to a mile, riding thoroughbreds, could count them off while riding. 2 minute lick = 15 seconds, an 1/8th pole..[track slang].

closest i got was 65 feet. that just dont make sense... 20m = 65ft.?

Edited by LedFTed

felt a 220, it hurts more than 110, that tickles/buzz's, been doing some research, so far, now they are saying 10 miles, as far as lightning. never know what to believe.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

yeah i agree with 10-15 miles as a standard, but , on water, i think the range could be further, I've never had a direct hit from 220 just a touch, but I've been tagged, 110.... ? for me it was a tingle, wouldn't wish to be hit by ether ever again.... lol! i guess electricity effects some people deferentially.... by all rights i should have been killed years ago..... go figure, with even had a johndeere tractor with a block heater 110 ..... no telling how many people that !!!!!! thing buzzed, i got a sign and stuck it on the window, (electric shock danger unplug before touching!) little did i know they thought it was a joke, because we played jokes of each other all the time..... didnt take long for Scott, bone, and moser to learn nope! this was not a joke haha! but all in all it wasn't a bad shock, just a tad worse the range runner electric fencer box, or hit from a spark plug,  i never did find out why that block heater would buzz you, but they are expensive, so i just chose not to replace it, i reckon i should have, but when we parked it outside the shop with a hay role on, not a single cow would touch it..... so it did have a positive side. (yeah yeah i know bad joke) lol! 

• Like 3

so it did have a positive side, no cow patties. lol

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 2

nope.... lol they got one good buzz, and NEVER chanced it again, I've heard cows can smell an electric fence (the current) I'm not sure if that true or not, but that !!!!!!!!! block heater sure did turn them. 

• Haha 1

on the serious side, like i got one], three prone plug, makes a difference, than a two prong plug.