Hz_350

Carby rich after rebuild

1 hour ago, Hz_350 said:

Got my parts today will chuck it in after dinner

20210728_182652.jpg

What's the time difference where you are from the USA  , I'd guess 12 hours from where  I am in the Central Time Zone USA , if was 4:00AM  when you posted    

• Like 1

On July 24, 2021 at 8:04 AM, Hz_350 said:

Australia

i think he's in ^^^^^ nice to have to a new member from downunder. 

12 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

What's the time difference where you are from the USA  , I'd guess 12 hours from where  I am in the Central Time Zone USA , if was 4:00AM  when you posted    

Australia i had a rebuild thread on the other forum when you guys were on it. I had the rusted out pos haha everyone said it was gunna snap inhalf. Currently its 820 pm Wednesday.

Anyway its purring away now. The new 1 way clutch bearing can wait till i get back. Im not taking the chance of stuffing somthing thanks for the help guys

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i think he's in ^^^^^ nice to have to a new member from downunder. 

I don't know he is Aussy Land , just don't know how many time zones they have down there across the country  , it is a big place ----he's taking dinner and it is breakfast here 

24 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I don't know he is Aussy Land , just don't know how many time zones they have down there across the country  , it is a big place ----he's taking dinner and it is breakfast here 

I think we are about 14hrs ahead im on the east coast we are GMT+11 west coast is 2 hrs behind us

Just now, Hz_350 said:

I think we are about 14hrs ahead im on the east coast we are GMT+11 west coast is 2 hrs behind us

I always wanted to go DownUnder  and dive the East Coast , beautiful place ,  was just sooooo long a flight -------  and you'll got so many things down there that can kill you ,  LOL 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hz_350 said:

Australia i had a rebuild thread on the other forum when you guys were on it. I had the rusted out pos haha everyone said it was gunna snap inhalf. Currently its 820 pm Wednesday.

Anyway its purring away now. The new 1 way clutch bearing can wait till i get back. Im not taking the chance of stuffing somthing thanks for the help guys

I see them little nipples on them brand new tires , and noticed the brand new vent tubes ....  Do you plan of going deeep in them crocodile infested waters ?? !!   ---- Don't you'll all the 300s a  " Big Red " down there ??? 

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

I see them little nipples on them brand new tires , and noticed the brand new vent tubes ....  Do you plan of going deeep in them crocodile infested waters ?? !!   ---- Don't you'll all the 300s a  " Big Red " down there ??? 

Haha only crocs up the top. I havnt ridden on the rears yet. 

Everyone says stuff kills you here but you could go to sleep without a tent in the bush and no bears, wolves mountain loins ect are gunna get you. 

• Like 1

fish, that makes two of us.... I'd love to see the outback, besides the people land towns, and a couple other members from the forums  @Turbo Twister and his father... from there, and there's particular spider, and snake I'd like to see from a distance.... lol!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hz_350 said:

Haha only crocs up the top. I havnt ridden on the rears yet. 

Everyone says stuff kills you here but you could go to sleep without a tent in the bush and no bears, wolves mountain loins ect are gunna get you. 

No bears , wolves  , etc , but snakes like eastern  browns , taipans , tigers , death adders , and spiders like the funnel , red back , sea snakes , great whites , tiger sharks ,  rock fish, crocodiles , poisonous  frogs ,  etc , etc 

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

fish, that makes two of us.... I'd love to see the outback, besides the people land towns, and a couple other members from the forums  @Turbo Twister and his father... from there, and there's particular spider, and snake I'd like to see from a distance.... lol!

I do beliefs  Turbo Twist and Blue Zulu hail from Bloody England , mate !!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

No bears , wolves  , etc , but snakes like eastern  browns , taipans , tigers , death adders , and spiders like the funnel , red back , sea snakes , great whites , tiger sharks ,  rock fish, crocodiles , poisonous  frogs ,  etc , etc 

I just looked up snake bites here roughly 3000 bites a year but average of 2 deaths per year. Most aussie snakes have tiny fangs. Funnel webs live in holes (or your shoes) haha. We have those stone fish but we also have fresh water stone fish called bullrouts with spines on their back they chill out in rapids and will drop you like a sack of ! if you step on 1 very intense pain. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hz_350 said:

I just looked up snake bites here roughly 3000 bites a year but average of 2 deaths per year. Most aussie snakes have tiny fangs. Funnel webs live in holes (or your shoes) haha. We have those stone fish but we also have fresh water stone fish called bullrouts with spines on their back they chill out in rapids and will drop you like a sack of ! if you step on 1 very intense pain. 

Just 3,000 bites !!!!   Tiny little fangs , with the most potent venom of any snakes on the planet  !!!!  ------- I didn't even  mention the most toxic jelly fish , everything will kill you down under 

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i was thinking about the huntsman spider.... i believe very fast, and very larg. 

Yea but harmless.....unless they come crawling out from your car roof lining while your driving scare the ! out of you and you crash haha. Or fall in your lap when you pull the sun visor down

• Haha 2

yeah i have see a couple of videos about those critters, one little girl and her pop, had one on the ceiling, and tried to catch it will big salad bowl..... nope.... didnt work, but they both went screaming and running from house..... lol! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

gone as gone can get ..... lol! 

Edited by _Wilson_™
link
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hz_350 said:

Yea but harmless.....unless they come crawling out from your car roof lining while your driving scare the ! out of you and you crash haha. Or fall in your lap when you pull the sun visor down

Ill be the first to say if i had a huntsman spider fall on my lap while driving it wouldnt be the crash that killed me. It would be the heart attack that happened before the crash. Glad you got it sorted! Have fun out shooting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SlammedRanger said:

Ill be the first to say if i had a huntsman spider fall on my lap while driving it wouldnt be the crash that killed me. It would be the heart attack that happened before the crash. Glad you got it sorted! Have fun out shooting!

rofl. i would be too..

Edited by LedFTed

Many years ago I was up north Aussy land around Darwin for about 5 weeks with the Air Force.  We did quite alot of sightseeing as the plane broke a few times and waiting on parts.  And yes it's a long flight altho we did it in sections, Hawaii-Guam-Darwin....Very much enjoyed my time there for sure....

• Like 1