superrman77

Shop Tools And Setup

Yeah... Joe now that's a working man right there.... I didn't know f he would make it farming or not, but he made it big... I'm happy for him, hope he keeps going with it too.... Never have talked to him via phone when he wasn't doing something.... If you know him, bet you know j moser, and JD line berry ?? 

• Like 1

You'll Good Ole Boys reminiscing 'bout US 31 makes me think of a tune   :    LOL

• Haha 1

@_Wilson_™ Yes sir, i know them both. Me and JD are about the same age and he used to be engaged to my sister. ! I probably know you in a round about way.

Yeah i bet you've heard of me... Lol! I know all that bunch.... ! I remeber when JD was just a kid living on Tommy's property over on moorsviike pike, when his pops was still wrenching.... I think he did more body and paint work... But had to stop because of that place on his neck... There wasn't too many people who could understand him when he spoke, but sure as ! A nice family! We cut all the hay on that place, and i had cattle on it at one time ..... Tommy sold it i don't know who but it sat for a while before it was covered with houses .... And i bet this name rings a bell, beaver ? And his legendary mule day parties ... Man talk about parties, beaver sure had it down good..... I still don't recall most of that night... Lol! I only went to few... They were just too far out there for me.. The last one i went to they had moved it iron bridge road... Way off in the sticks...... You could still  hear the music in down town columbia .....lol! 

Weird question, I see where you are on the map. Do you know Johnny Wilson? He live like three places down from you I believe.

5 hours ago, Wormy said:

Good times there. Maybe one day we can meet up and wrench together.

Sure sounds great .... I'll send you a PM .... Oh yeah... I know little Johnny real well.... I wrenched up there for a while long story... See my health took a turn (not good) but I'm much better now.. Slowly recovering... I'll go into more detail about that in PM.... I know big Tracey, last time i saw him i was o the way back from bama in the semi.. And he was on the side of highway 64 at some little auction... Well i didn't see him 1st off, i stopped cause i saw a couple honda 300's and then i heard him call my name.... We talked there for a few, man his health went fast... Of corse he was very over weight, but still a nice fellah, and jay grey... He and Johnny and i were real tight.. And he passed on from bad health .... But he always had health issues and born with only one kidney ... Plus a bad heart, but he was a good dude .... We eve lost some real good people over the years..... My friend mike told me Johnny's had a number of new wrench spinners up there, but none too good, one was on drugs, and another started taking his tools so they're both gone, n you know brad Harris ? He works up there part time, brad and i basically grew up together ... Well him mike and trim, bens still in the Maury county jail (last i heard) mike told me i should go back to work up there at LJ s but... I gotta get my health better before i can do that...

11 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

What does it do?

I can’t believe the video didn’t finish playing.  The version of the video I watched showed the end. That version was on a different site that would not embed the link here so I found a copy on YouTube to link but never watched that link .I will try and link it again.  Right after this 105 degree soak in the hot tub whilst listening to Walton and Johnson. Lol. You ever listen to them. You might be in their coverage.  It is on 99.5 New Orleans 5:30 am to 10:00 M-F 

Well! This is ironic ...... Most times this Stone Age junk pile paper weight (sanford and son bound) ipad won't download pics or videos , but today it's working fine as frogs hair ..... and you can't seem to post a working video.... Lol! ..... 

31 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

i have a few from this pic, the letter punch set i have is in a very old wooden box. the hole punch set i got for making my own gaskets.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

On the left top side we have three..all of the malleable wrenches... The wagon for hex circa 1900 the wagon open end s style, and the wagon popular from 1860-1900 up until now i never gave it much thought... Bet threre worth a tad nowa days ? Had to have come from my moms pop. The punch or chisel post... Haha guess which one i was known for getting stuck in hole... Lol! I never seen anyone use a role pin punch.. It was always a pin punch... Cheep !!!!........ Lol! 

• Like 1

On December 29, 2022 at 4:15 PM, Wormy said:

That is awesome!!!! Yeah, I know Joe as well. Worked with him and now he full time farming. He used some of my grandfathers grain bins just up from my house. We live just down the road from Joe. @_Wilson_™

I did some looking..... I show y'all close to Neapolis.... Is it your kin that live off of 50 ?! 

Been taking my service truck apart before selling it , so I wan't letting this Wilton bullet vise go , the bullet vise is the best vise out there in my book , cleaned it up and swapped it on to my work table , and moved the old Wilton with the broken swivel 

fullsizeoutput_10f8.jpeg

XhT9uh2yTOSnY9i6ejweiw.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Been taking my service truck apart before selling it , so I wan't letting this Wilton bullet vise go , the bullet vise is the best vise out there in my book , cleaned it up and swapped it on to my work table , and moved the old Wilton with the broken swivel 

fullsizeoutput_10f8.jpeg

XhT9uh2yTOSnY9i6ejweiw.jpg

very nice fishfiles !!..i have a wilton bench vise, that puppy was high dollar !. and i use it almost every day, best vise out there on the market.

• Like 2

When you can't find the welding shield .... Stick with me for tooltips 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3