jp4ever

new

Thanks, i lurked alot on the .....old ... forum , and will prolly do the same here. My dad has a 2004 ? rancher es shift, and i have a 2013 rancher es shift. Both quads are work horses. knock on wood, the only repairs to either quad have been minor, normal wear tear items

But when that changes i no i can get help here Thanks and Merry Christmas jp4ever.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jp4ever said:

Thanks, i lurked alot on the .....old ... forum , and will prolly do the same here. My dad has a 2004 ? rancher es shift, and i have a 2013 rancher es shift. Both quads are work horses. knock on wood, the only repairs to either quad have been minor, normal wear tear items

But when that changes i no i can get help here Thanks and Merry Christmas jp4ever.

most of us old timers that made the old site what it WAS ?!, all moved here, this is our new home. you will not find smarter members anywhere on the net than here for their honda atv !.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:07 AM, ATC4ever said:

Welcome. Interesting handle you have there 🤔😏😄

Thanks ATC4 and all the rest! its a topic on some forums... how i decided on my handle.. I have had a jeep (of one flavor or another ) for the last 32 years. i just recently acquired my fathers 49 cj 3a.

I have dated my wife since i was 16, we have been married for 33yrs. Her initials are....jp... sooo jp4ever is me!! how about you? thanks, Merry Christmas!

• Like 1