Wheeler

New To Me Rear Seat.

I’ve been looking for a small rear seat for a long time. Last nite I mentioned it to my buddy, & lone behold he had one I could have in his storage unit. Pretty fair trade considering I gave him a carb! I will have to get the seat redone with the snaps that hood it on, but much better for when the wife is in the back now!!!

B9BABEAF-9882-4748-B0C4-7D7605DC1ECE.jpeg

FD4BCB83-00AC-4070-B2FE-AF24358860B7.jpeg

• Like 4

That one isn't bad.  I got a big Kolpin thing and it was just way too big, so I sold it and got another soft bag type.

What kind is that?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

That one isn't bad.  I got a big Kolpin thing and it was just way too big, so I sold it and got another soft bag type.

What kind is that?

Says on back of it Quad Boss. Ya they are all so big now. I just wanted a small one. This is perfect. 

Nice score on the seat -------   Judging by your mud flares , I'd say your 300 is 95 down , was thinking about you hub thread ---  but I think you mentioned in that thread you changed the axle , the new axles use longer splined hubs 

good deal on the swop out! have you thought about getting a moose seat cover to protect that new seat cover you just updated ? and it's not nearly as sticky as those vinyl ? covers, i went with black fabric thats lined with vinyl i think ? or some type of water proofing ? but they make all kinds now,  all  camo, pure vinyl, camo and black... etc.... they just draw string tight, haven't jabbed a hole in the seat cover yet. (knock on wood) 

image.jpg

• Like 1

No Wilson, to be honest I’ve never liked those. I figure if something happens to mine, I’ll just get it re covered again at the place I used before. That will be the spot I drop the back seat off to get re done. 

• Like 1

It is so easy and cheap to reupholster a 300 seat , about $5 of material , well maybe a little more  in the Great White North ---- cheap Harbor freight air stapler regulated to 80psi makes it quick and easy 

• Like 1

I don't ether wheeler ,  just wanted to protect the my oem honda cover, many of the re covered seats that came to the shop looked really bad, and LJ   was asked (while i was working up there) by customers would he recover them, he said he did not cover seats, because he was so busy, and no one else could do them right, if moose had a  vinyl seat cover back when i got the fabric cover i would have gotten one of those, i reckon LJ just didn't want to do them.... hes funny about certain jobs.... lol! 

• Like 1

I order from this guy.  Have been buying my covers from him for years. They go on easily and look great.

His feedback is kinda spotty lately but looks like it's more from the USPS delays than anything else.  Lots of people saying they didn't get their covers and then Kent posts their tracking numbers showing they got them.

Anyhow, these and an air stapler makes recovering a seat super easy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254887835414?hash=item3b587fb716:g:NFwAAOSwAO9ZRCzl

• Like 2