Wojo

Just joined

1 hour ago, Wojo said:

Thank you slammedranger  hey fish files.

What you riding ?   

welcome, ya joined a dedicated group of atv honda people, [an on the side, just regular crazy people]

• Like 3

Yea, I’ve been looking around in the forums looks you all are my kind of people... lol, I don’t have one at the moment, I sold my 300 4wd a while back, I might be looking for another soon. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Wojo said:

Yea, I’ve been looking around in the forums looks you all are my kind of people... lol, I don’t have one at the moment, I sold my 300 4wd a while back, I might be looking for another soon. 

Honda 300 !!!   Now  you talking my language ...  next question , are you a   mudder or a lawn boy , LOL 

• Haha 1

No, I never used mine for deep mud or water I believe that’s what boats and watercraft are for lol, I know NOW I made a mistake selling it. 

• Like 2

Hey wojo glad you joined our forum.  We also have a chat section, just click on the Main Menu, never know when somebody will be there.  Altho its mainly populated in the evenings.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wojo said:

No, I never used mine for deep mud or water I believe that’s what boats and watercraft are for lol, I know NOW I made a mistake selling it. 

I see we agree and disagree , but that's ok cause everyone has different views !!! 

I don't think you'll like the chat section as you mentioned you left the other site you were on because of politics , politics are allowed in chat 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wojo said:

well you never know..... there might be one coming up soon, i made the same mistake with a 85 trx250a sold it..... I'd ALMOST give anything to get it back, I'm still friends with the guy imsold it to, but he sold it, that makes five people that owned that bike, and i got it from a dairy farmer, i figured it would have been eat with frame rust... but nope, i just had to update to wooly booger rear tires, and i did rebuild the rear end (axle bearings gave up the ghost) 

• Like 1