Selling these bad boys! Needs some work. Not sure what they are worth. So make me a offer plus shipping. Don’t try to low ball me!!!! I know what I have!! J/k! I have no clue what they are worth. They will be sent from Huntsville, Tx. Came off of my 2003 Honda foreman trx 450 fm. 

835AF992-B23F-45FB-B316-05A5E93F32EB.jpeg

• Like 1

they were anywhere from 50-75 bucks brand new....just to give you an idea . i have a set like those but defrent mountings.... i think i payed around 55 bucks. 

Those look like they might actually be functional, unlike the Powermadd guards I wasted money on for one of my 500's

i had to get used to mine.. i kept grabbing the left gaurd,  and not the grip, they are still on my tank (trx350) here's a couple better pics...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

I had some of these cheap hand guards , got to say they saved my hands from thorn vines many times , I don't know where they went ,  also have a set a camo some where 

IMG_5113.JPG

IMG_4962.JPG

do you have all the mounting hardware ? those were very popular also because they were universal, and fit numerous atvs makes and models. 

most likely it is the oem guard hardware.... post it up some pics (no rush) and I'll check, i might be able to tell from your other post, I'll take a look at those. 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:19 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

do you have all the mounting hardware ? those were very popular also because they were universal, and fit numerous atvs makes and models. 

Oh wow! I never saw your comment. I’ve very sorry about that. I do have mounting brackets but. It sure if they are the correct ones. They were mounted on my quad when I bought it. 

Just now, DLBeltran74 said:

Oh wow! I never saw your comment. I’ve very sorry about that. I do have mounting brackets but. It sure if they are the correct ones. They were mounted on my quad when I bought it. 

Oh! Wait! I did reply. My bad! 

no problem :) just wish i had better images of that mounting hardware. (those pics i posted) 

Edited by _Wilson_™

There is a guy selling a pair on those hand guards on one of the  facebook ATV club right now , he wants $170 for them , must be Honda Line or something 

i believe those are camebridge metal & plastic brand hand gaurds (bark busters) although .... kempex did make some similar.....(pic)  honda  made the full bar (handle bar tip to handle bar tip) only for the 300, far as i know the 300 was the ony utilty bike honda made hand gaurds for. (pic) I've been thinking of changing that full bar to a fairing like @Wheeler has, or maybe some like this. just have figure on where i want to move that ram light. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1