Fishfiles

1996 TRX300A 2wd $1,000

For sale ---- 1996 TRX300A 2wd , it has a 250 Fourtrax rear end with the mounting bracket welded in to fit the 300 , SuperAtv Rancher 2wd disc conversion kit with modifactions to fit the 300 ( very rare )  , a Rick's CDI , two inch lift kit ---- not a bad bike , a few problems , no battery , dirty carb and bad swing arm bearings ----  12 inch tires in the front with wheel spacers for disc kit and 9 inch rear rim , it floats very well and is snorkeled , the front end was recemntly done , ball joints , bearings ,seals and tie rod ends 

I would part it out , $400 for the rear end , sold two of the 250 rear ends a couple of weeks back for $350 each and they were not welded to fit the 300 , so $400 is a fair price , $250 for the 2wd disc conversion kit , which includes custom made caliper mounts and shims , $100 for the plastics without the rear flares , $100 for  the tank , $400 for the engine , $75 for the dirty carb , LOL , engine  has a 250Fourtrax cam and chain in it , doesn't smoke and is quiet , muffler I would keep ---lacombe , Louisiana 

6p0u9RtwRPSfoaatpL6PUQ.jpg

uI%QqlnrSyevT9uKojeWfw.jpg

dkKCeSq2SP2hQbTRohIlQQ.jpg

PvAsKdoEQ4KxoJINf8RQcQ.jpg

TZDEyFk+Sh+wjTR4fJn84w.jpg

• Like 1

Looks too good to part, although we know you get more parting them than selling them whole.

Hopefully someone will buy the whole thing and run it.

5 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Looks too good to part, although we know you get more parting them than selling them whole.

Hopefully someone will buy the whole thing and run it.

It wouldn't hurt my feels at all to part it out ,like you say I could get more for it in parts ,  I could use a good muffler,  the rear  mud flares and the front lights , I should swop them things out and go down a bit on the price ---- I feel  it is worth a $1,000 and don't plan on coming down 

With the rear end and brakes it's well worth 1K.  Those alone are worth 2/3 of what you're asking.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Do you deliver....lol

For a nominal fee !!! 

Maybe we got enough member spread out that we could relay it ... 

• Haha 1