Fishfiles

Music

i grew up watching that show ... at my aunts house (every friday night) me and my cousin Richard, Mary (my older sister) Melissa (my younger sister)  and patrica (my other cousin) ..that was many years ago ... when times were good! my unkle Wayne,and aunt ran the local (farmers morning gathering place) country store , (some might recall me speeking of it burning down) everyone knew everyone... now there's a dollar general store there .... things sure have changed ....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I remember this song, it was always playing in the snowmobile clubs we visited in the early 90s.... I know the words to the song, not by choice.......lol  😋

• Like 2

this is impressive ..... old school Detroit  engine build .....i don't care for the music .... 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 7:59 AM, Fishfiles said:

I am into music , I'm all over the board with what I might like , 80's , alternative , rock , dance , country hip hop are my favorites but 60, 70 , 90 , new wave and Christian Rock  will do , opera doesn't do much for me , LOL 

always looking for something new , post up a favorite song or two you like , best way is to bring it up on you-tube and copy and paste the link 

I was surfing this morning and found this oldy that wasn't on my mp3 player , but is now and I will be jamming  to it , wide open while maneuvering past mud holes tomorrow -----  wouldn't say it is my favorite by any means , they remind me of Pink Floyd 

OMG! I still have some Pink Floyd 8 track tapes and a Lear Jet player that still works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scotticus said:

Ami Kim is an awesome drummer.  

She is pretty good , I searched her name and listen to 4 covers she done , she reminds  of the girl that played with Information Society 

tribute to charlie daniels ! R.I.P. BROTHER, YOU WILL ME MISSED DEARLY ! .

• Like 3