Fishfiles

Music

Shade , you kind of slow on the draw ^^^^ !!!!    You messing with a Musical Mi'stro  

I was a senoir in high school when this video was made , had a 72 Nova with a 8 track player and a FM convertor that slide in to the 8 track player with Pioneer speakers , might have jammed to this one about 300 times that year 

Wilson , not much I don't like , but , I am not a Montgomery Gentry fan , so no likes , but thanks for the effort , LOL ^^^^^ 

BOO! lol and npt about the likes ... but, they had some great songs !!! now of your talking music i can't stand the Kentucky head hunters .... i can't stand there music ...

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

BOO! lol and npt about the likes ... but, they had some great songs !!! now of your talking music i can't stand the Kentucky head hunters .... i can't stand there music ...

Kentucky Head Hunters ain't that bad , I took a quick sample , Walk Softly is pretty good ,

Davey Crockett is party music , LOL 

• Like 1

I'd rather listen to yoke Ono .....howling ...... never had any use for that idiot John Lennon .....ether .... p-ss on  both of them!! lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ok , you back in my good graces ^^^^ !!!  I'd  call that country , with a bit of Hillbilly and Honky Tonk  twang 

As far as Yucko O'no goes , I rather listen to Hillary Clinton speak then her sing , LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i just had to poke ya with a sharp stick haha! ..... to be honest ... they both make me want to turn green and puke ..... lol.......i still recall 99.7 playing o'no ..in April i thought the radio transmitter was messed up... lol ... i stopped tuning in for a while after that mishap....

starts out as this,  .... boe .... my black lab was out running around and i was just getting started grilling, (went back in to get the steaks) and came back out to hear her  screeching on the xj  jeep radio, and boe howling .... i believe that radio personality was fired a short time later.... if that was an April fools joke, it sure did backfire.... 

• Haha 2

i sure we did around my area..... but the few we have left ... don't play any of the old real classic songs .... they won't even take request....  now i just pick what i wish from Sirius sat ..... 

i listened to alot george strait .... hauling horse to Texas ... with my bud  .... John .... this one was a fav.... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i listened to alot george strait .... hauling horse to Texas ... with my bud  .... John .... this one was a fav.... 

I like some of George's music , can't say I like that one , too slooooow !!!