Fishfiles

Music

when Kim Carnes was younger she looked better. i did too. 😁 haha. Oh Well!

That was some jam session we had going on there yesterday , thanks Retro and Scott' for all the tips , I loaded about 20 new songs into my library , some I heard before and forgot about , some where new to me --- while riding my 4 wheeler this was  the best song of the weekend , I can tear up some mud to this one

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

when Kim Carnes was younger she looked better. i did too. 😁 haha. Oh Well!

I got no problem with some age on my women , LOL 

• Haha 1

i got no problem with women, with some age on them, too. dont look like they used to. at this age. still sharp.

• Haha 1

''the times they are a changing'' tis an old song, the ones ya show are good ones. i cant do as well.

i under estimated bob dylan. he was good.

Edited by LedFTed

5 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

''the times they are a changing'' tis an old song, the ones ya show are good ones. i cant do as well.

Times were different back when !!! :

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

was that arlo?

Can't help myself. Anytime I hear Arlo... got to mention Alice's Restaurant!

Listen to it at least once a year around Thanksgiving and it has became a tradition.

The illustrated version is awesome if you haven't ever seen it.

If you have never listened to this nearly 20 minute long story/song thing you are doing yourself a disservice and missing out on a piece of history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

Listen to it at least once a year around Thanksgiving and it has became a tradition.

If you have never listened to this nearly 20 minute long story/song thing you are doing yourself a disservice and missing out on a piece of history.

In Lacombe we have Alice's Restaurant , Rose owns it , Rosey says she named it Alice's because of the TV show --- LOL ----  the food is just OK , but  it is my morning hang out , all the rumors and news around here goes thru there ,  before it makes the TV news , LOL 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

i dont remember it, like this, tis nice. an funny at the same time.

• Like 2

I just had to check it out , The original Alice's theme song , ain't going to make my playlist LOL 

The original video is worth checking out if you like this song.  Went with the clean version for this site           

• Like 1

This bands best song is called She Hates Me.  No way I can post it on this site.  This song is pretty good IMO                                                                                                                               

• Like 2

My take on this- daughter is forced to sell street drugs to pay for her sick mothers prescription drugs  ANTI DRUG!                                                                                                                           

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Scorpions are coming my way !!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow , I was on You-tube and copied the address of the song I was listening to , came here to post it , because of the storm , and Retro beat me to it by an hour , but it is a different video  :

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

but it is a different video

Your vid is prettier... 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , I was on You-tube and copied the address of the song I was listening to , came here to post it , because of the storm , and Retro beat me to it by an hour , but it is a different video  :

some of those pictures, i do notice the stangs.

i don't know what happened last night, was about 3 or 4 AM, i musta nodded off {he were drinking J.B.Maple, dont let em fool ya}., and when i woke up, it was 12;30 P.M.. i musta been really tired. i was still sitting in chair, in front of the P.C. 😁

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1