Fishfiles

Music

Just now, Scotticus said:

Wow , I know that song well and never knew who sung it , thanks 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

'Led , was Tommy Blatz in a band , I looked up his name and it comes back that he was a vet killed in action, but no mention of him playing music 

It was too long ago, that, he was sent over nam. i dont think he got the chance to form, or be in a band. listening to some of the CCR song's reminded me of this. he should have been in a band..  did it mention the year or what age he was. i got a draft card, but he was older than me. mine didnt come along to years later. near the end of the war. he got drafted early on, i think. he could play the guitar well.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

It was too long ago, that, he was sent over nam. i dont think he got the chance to form, or be in a band. listening to some of the CCR song's reminded me of this. he should have been in a band..  did it mention the year or what age he was. i got a draft card, but he was older than me. mine didnt come along to years later. near the end of the war. he got drafted early on, i think. he could play the guitar well.

Never noticed a age or year.  If you search his name it comes you quite a few times as him being a vet and his name being on the wall.  What a waste so many died for a political war.  And when they came back , instead of being honored they were spit on. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Scotticus said:

The smithereens another group I heard of but never heard that song.  Good one.  

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Never noticed a age or year.  If you search his name it comes you quite a few times as him being a vet and his name being on the wall.  What a waste so many died for a political war.  And when they came back , instead of being honored they were spit on. 

An the beat goes on, this time it's burning, an looting, for what cause, IDK, college kids, from rich homes,

involved in a imagery war.

Nam, kids; spit on, shoulda been honored, or, at the very least been understood, empathy, sympathy. many didn't have no choice. and, they were just kids for the most part.

those that want to fight. should be the 1st. in the firing line. its called Leadership. or, at least send your own children, not other children of somebody else. at least from this country.

unless you want to send actors. 😀

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

An the beat goes on, this time it's burning, an looting, for what cause, IDK

spit on,

shoulda been honored, or, at the very least been understood, empathy, sympathy. many didn't have no choice. and, 

they were just kids for the most part.

those that want to fight. should be the 1st. in the firing line. its called Leadership. or, at least send your own children, not other children of somebody else.

I hear you 'Led , sounds kind of political , maybe I could meet you over at the Kentucky Hunting Forum one day , start a thread and tear it up deep (   just not here ) with you'll ??? guys ,   been meaning to ask you that 'Led , what would you consider your self , in this times of political correctness I need to know , a hillbilly , northern redneck , mountain man ?????   , I consider myself a Coon-A$$ , but the word is band , LOL   >  Corona , politics , world events and cursing are  big NoNo's , stay true !!!  ---- LOL 

i was responding fish, guess my time limit ran out. i'd consider me more south than north. ky was part of the dividing line. before my time. IDK what a Coon-A$$, if means. people run dog's here. at least used to. at night. thats still going on. as far as nam, i didnt bring it up, just talked about it more,

Edited by LedFTed
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

i was responding fish, guess my time limit ran out. i'd consider me more south than north. ky was part of the dividing line. before my time. IDK what a Coon-A$$, if means. people run dog's here. at least used to. at night. thats still going on. as far as nam, i didnt bring it up, just talked about it more,

I have hunted coons at night with dogs , that's fun ---    many coon hunters I know are outlaws if the situation presents it's self , I think coon hunting is a alibi to be in the woods at night with lights, dogs and guns -- LOL  ----don't  know the story about how the south Louisiana people got started being coon-a$$'s , I might have at one time and forgot 

• Haha 1