Fishfiles

Music

Did you know , Grethen Wilson was a bar tender at John Rich's Redneck Riviera club , got up and the stage and did a song and never looked back 

13 hours ago, LedFTed said:

your putting up songs faster than i can listen to em, i dont mind.

make me want to get my git fiddle out. 🙂

cant play as good, does get me mind off of any problems

so does fishing an hunting.

i left off turning wrenches. still like that and can read a ele. meter. use one as well.

need a new analog. digital aint everything.

what is usually happening is I am searching music and building a playlist , so I know the song already , while doing it I will copy and paste it here if I feel it is good and worth sharing , I can't really paste a song I never listened to before as it might should have had  Parental Guidance Warnings , which so much music today does  --------I have use this thread as a playlist on my TV/ sound system outside , I have to be a dj and switch songs when they are over , or just let it go into what ever comes next on youtube , found a lot of good songs by just letting it run 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

found a lot of good songs by just letting it run 

I just found this one by letting it run

1 minute ago, Scotticus said:

I just found this one by letting it run

You didn't know about the Traveling Wilburys?  I have posted their songs before , any of them look familiar to you  how many can you name 

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You didn't know about the Traveling Wilburys?  I have posted their songs before , any of them look familiar to you  how many can you name 

I basically forgot about them.  Could only name a couple songs.

1 hour ago, Scotticus said:

I basically forgot about them.  Could only name a couple songs.

I was thinking of naming the  artist not the songs . All Star band = Tom Petty , George Harrison , Roy Orbison , Bob Dylan , Jeff Lynn , Jim Keltner , Dahani Harrison 

• Sad 1

On 9/20/2020 at 8:35 PM, Fishfiles said:

this reminds me of, maybe "Sting"s song i think.

the Beatles gotta song with a riff, that came from a Humphrey Bogart movie. "a kiss is still a kiss", Casablanca, on the Humphrey movie.

Dont, Bogart that joint, my friend. just throwed that in. 

On 9/21/2020 at 2:53 PM, Fishfiles said:

So do people from Northern Kentucky consider themselves  different then you'll Southern Gentlemen , are the HillBillys  up north only ??  -----  Question still out there , what would you consider the slang name for  people from Southern Kentucky ? ----  So'Ken'Nooks maybe !!! 

been thinking about it sum, and it aint much, that you consider yourself, south, aint no different than me. some from the north are quite rude, cold in a way. some aint. in the south, it's more pleased ta meet ya, to it aint. guess they theirs/those, on all sides, of the equation. in hindsight, i would be against slavery, but also be against northern aggression. so i guess i'd be wearing a gray cap.   

i been in some states, the roads were flat, so was the ground, not a curve anywhere.

at least i got lucky the time i spent in florida. was some turns on the local roads and some hills. till ya seen red roads, ya dont know what your missing, as seeing at night.

my people live in hilly country. see as many as 6 trails, just for the milk cows, on the side of a hill. ya get use to walking up an down hills. part of growing up. we didn't grow up in the Appalachians, but my uncles, let me drive the tractor, on the side of a hill, the same,at 11yrs., an, overestimate, that would draw your ball's in, make ya pucker up, in the lower region, just slam shut, and your forehead sweats. i couldnt reach the petals, sitting in the set. normal for this ground.

standing on the tractor, neer the shifter, it was a reach down to touch a pedal, and hard to get back on the seat. but i was a good driver, for pitching hay on the side of a hill. my mom found out, an put a stop to it. ya know how moms are. no logic.

i guess we need a yarn page. , most of my stories sound like yarns. \

if it wernt so though, i would not tell ya so. just a thing.   

Edited by LedFTed
the same
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just imagine, if ya had a playlist, from this site, talked honda atv, problems between songs, or so.

goodby sirrus, or whatever, an hello FM.