Fishfiles

Music

Aretha, should it be spelled right, had a mighty voice. so did that chic, i think, "the dark side of the moon", Pink Floyd.

not that other chicks dont sing well,. i forget the movie, Si-fi,' where an alien chic was blue, the person that actually sang the song, wasn't in the movie. but had a range of voice, that spanned 3 or 4 octaves.. most that sing, are lucky, if they can, do one octave, near 5/8 of an octave..

Did you know Alice Cooper's dad is Mr Green Jeans of the Captain Kangaroo kid's show from the 60's ----he was on Counting Cars this week on a rerun , his car is pretty freaky , forgot what it was , looks like a Studebaker 

11 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I was hanging with the youngsters today :

I like Avenged Sevenfold.  

I learned so many new songs today , tried to  write them down but my spelling sucks and now I can't find them 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:42 PM, Scotticus said:

Wow Scott. Impressed again by your variety!

Dirty Heads are a gem.

Basically unknown to mainstream music and one of the most multitalented bands releasing music right now.

I would guarantee if you listen to enough of their songs (with an open ear) there would be something for you.

Met a few of the guys personally and watched them play. True versatile rock stars who live and breathe music.

Language warning.

Some of their personal choices may be considered NSFW or not best for kids depending on your parenting style.

Here are a few of my favorites...

Spoiler

• Like 1