Fishfiles

Music

oh400ex ----   I must have been having a bad day , I revisited that Dirty Head song Scott' posted , I didn't really like it that much the first time I listen to it and didn't give it a like back then , after listening to it a second time I gave it a like and would listen to it again , they are kind of  raggea    -----   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Dirty Heads are a gem.

Basically unknown to mainstream music and one of the most multitalented bands releasing music right now.

Dirty Heads seem like a newer version of the 90s band Sublime IMO. The album that this song is off of is one of my favorite 90s albums.  Not many of the songs can be posted on this site

5 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Wow Scott. Impressed again by your variety!

These two songs are about as far as I can stretch it but I like them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scotticus said:

I like Pentatonix. Became a bit disinterested in them over time though.

A bit... pretentious I guess is the criticism of them I have

They are in the same category as "Walk off the Earth" for me and I like them better.

This is worth a watch for the beanie guy on the right. Life-changing type talent from him...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scotticus said:

These two songs are about as far as I can stretch it but I like them.

O Brother is an awesome soundtrack.  I still sing songs off of that one to my kid when I'm rocking her to sleep.

I like old country, bluegrass, grunge, some metal, and quite a bit of classic rock. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

When Nevermind hit the shelves, the world blew up with good music.

Nevermind is classic rock to me

• Like 2

Nirvana is my favorite band.  They don't have a song that I don't like.  Nevermind was the first album ever than I could listen to all the way through and like every song. 

• Like 4

A guitar played by Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain in a rare acoustic concert has sold for a record $6million dollars. Cobain played the retro acoustic-electric 1959 Martin D-18E during a legendary MTV Unplugged performance in 1993, just five months before he died.

The stained, cigarette-burned cardigan unwashed in nearly three decades he wore during this performance has sold at auction for $334,000 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scotticus said:

A guitar played by Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain in a rare acoustic concert has sold for a record $6million dollars. Cobain played the retro acoustic-electric 1959 Martin D-18E during a legendary MTV Unplugged performance in 1993, just five months before he died.

The stained, cigarette-burned cardigan unwashed in nearly three decades he wore during this performance has sold at auction for $334,000 

I'll have to google it, but didn't his daughter give that guitar to her husband, who then sold it when they split up? 

Have not forgot about the thread.  Only got internet on my phone till the power lines get back up.  Easier to listen than post.  Revolving Cocks was interesting 

• Haha 1

I heard this song one time , not sure if I like it or not , like the riff starts around 40 seconds , vocals are kid of different 

• Like 1

I heard Albatros before , think it was from you 

I hear Black Sabbath in them 

Yesterday was the first time I heard this Chili Pepper song , kind of like it 

• Like 1

Yesterday was the first time I heard this Chili Pepper song , kind of like it 

From one of their early albums-Mothers Milk. Great Album

• Like 1