Fishfiles

Music

On 3/11/2021 at 6:15 AM, Fishfiles said:

Music is coming back to the Greater  New Orleans , but it is not going to be the same , the New Green Deal / Corona  push makes large capacity clubs now have to have air conditioning units capable of turning over the air volume of the club 6 times an hour , too costly for clubs to conform with >>>>  also a dirty secret the story link below doesn't mention , no air operated instruments at these first opening ups , that includes singing , LOL ----- you couldn't write a fiction novel as good corona  seems to get  

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/orleans/live-music-returns-to-new-orleans-this-weekend-but-not-like-you-remember-it/289-befc15f1-0dbc-4bc9-813e-84456769d510

New Orleans' Mayor is pretty messed up , she added a couple of more rules to the night clubs opening back up , no dancing and you must remain seated n--- glad I don't live there any more 

• Like 1

I didn't take to Bruno Mars at first , he starting to catch on for me , je jas a way of thing new age music and mixing in some old school funk 

Kids today !  Wish I could go back and know what I know today ... 

Not one of my favorite songs , but I sure do like to watch this girl drum 

Something about women drumming , this lady can beat the sticks 

On 3/12/2021 at 5:37 AM, Fishfiles said:

everybody ages. was she on the jimmy fallon show? i seen a covid mask in this video.

was a time i liked late night. was a long time ago.

Edited by LedFTed

On 3/13/2021 at 6:47 AM, Fishfiles said:

New Orleans' Mayor is pretty messed up , she added a couple of more rules to the night clubs opening back up , no dancing and you must remain seated n--- glad I don't live there any more 

give some power, they take more. just about control. now they get to be the bullies. somewhere there is a morel in this, i just cant see it.

mr. potato head, could be changed to mrs. potato head. now thats banned. go figure.

7 people are dictating, what ya can think or say. best stop for i get carried away.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:56 AM, Fishfiles said:

She can still blow a mean horn 

bet she could. 🙂

think, i remember a sax. nevermind, i watched the video.

Knock Knock Knock on Heavens Door. this was playing on my mind, as of late. is that here?

Edited by LedFTed

'Ted , so man people sung that song , would guess this is the one you looking for , Guns and Roses does it well 

• Haha 1

Hope I haven’t posted this one already....but it’s awesome & true for me...

• Like 1