Fishfiles

Music

On 9/9/2021 at 6:15 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

LennardSkinered , a little of both..

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 1

On 9/3/2021 at 5:40 AM, retro said:

Yeah close. I knew you would know.... cause you're not baked like most are.

The name:

The Antichrist Jesuit religion of Lucifer - AKA, The Vatican.

the Vatican has always twisted the word. an will turn on a dime. just like most that preach.

Tammy Baker an husband Jim. money to be made leading the sheep,. an then some..

once appoint it time, priest were married. it was too expensive, for the catholic church. so they changed it. only single guys. that was long ago, an has led to many problems. i did the research, before Google was, so good luck with that search.

much religion, has been twisted, an so are those that rule over ya..  Money seems to be the driving force. not common sense, or un-common sense.

everything is made in a country that hates the US, including this virus. how long before they cut off the supply chain? they got us over a barrel the gov an red china.. c=rap shoved down our throats, an we like it.. go figure, i cant..

Edited by LedFTed

I didn't know

Charlie Watts is widely regarded as one of his generation's most influential drummers.

Charlie Watts, the drummer of the legendary British rock'n'roll band the Rolling Stones, died on Tuesday at the age of 80, his publicist said.

"It is with immense sadness that we announce the death of our beloved Charlie Watts. He passed away peacefully in a London hospital earlier today surrounded by his family," publicist Bernard Doherty said in a statement.

image.png

If one of them buttons pop on my boy Mike Reno's  shirt , it could hurt someone  LOL 

Another version of the same Woodstock 94 concert without the editting  , they were throwing mud !!!