Fishfiles

Music

the world is small i,m related to blake shelton on me moms side. i never met him, though.

• Like 1

Yeah FF, the message is sweet to. Great stuff, I got the album as soon as it was available 

They have several of their song with English singers "adding to it" but I prefer the originals

• Like 2

So is it pronounced Who  ---- at first I thought they might have been Eskimo , but now thinking more on the lines of Mongolian  ? 

I took a classical music course in high school and found it interesting 

some old school  Native American pop / rock 

• Like 1

Wow, Crazy timing. My work frequently takes me past Wounded Knee.. and I literally just stopped 5 miles from there when I saw your Redbone post. Of course for anyone reading this that doesn't know, Redbone had a song titled "We Were All Wounded At Wounded Knee". 

• Like 2

Redbone !!! ------ I heard all of those songs  except that version of  Black Betty , for years I listen to that song and never knew what Black Betty was ----- Gerardo  = Rico Sauve 

26 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Redbone !!! ------ I heard all of those songs  except that version of  Black Betty , for years I listen to that song and never knew what Black Betty was ----- Gerardo  = Rico Sauve 

That Black Betty I prefer over the Ram Jam version, guess that song has really deep roots

Edited by Akunin