Fishfiles

Music

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow! ....... Santa better be good to that bunch...... Might not wont them too angry..... Lol! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Wow! ....... Santa better be good to that bunch...... Might not wont them too angry..... Lol! 

That little girl is 10 in that Slipknot cover , remember  I posted her when she was 8 and did Korn , Freak on  Leash 

57 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

That little girl is 10 in that Slipknot cover , remember  I posted her when she was 8 and did Korn , Freak on  Leash 

Yeah.... I kinda do....

I thought Ceelo Green was The Reverend Al Green's son , but apparently not , sounds like him 

BB King is pretty good , his brother Albert is better in my eyes 

How did I not know about Stillwater >>>>>  music is good and the movie is fair to midland , seen about 1/2 so far 

• Like 1

Stillwater was a Southern Rock band of the 1970s, The band existed from 1973 to 1983 and was based in Warner Robins, GA. They released two albums on Capricorn Records, Stillwater (1977), which included the single "Mind Bender", and I Reserve The Right! (1979), and later a third album Runnin' Free (1998). Stillwater opened for such bands as the Atlanta Rhythm Section, Foreigner and The Charlie Daniels Band, among others. They have played reunion concerts in Middle Georgia since the mid-80's. These tracks from Runnin' Free.