Fishfiles

Music

Jeff Beck passed away  at 78 >>>>  when Eric Clapton left the Yardbirds , Beck stepped in >>>>  his fingers were insured for 7 million pounds ---  recently released an album with Johnny Depp called 18 ---- he died suddenly Tuesday past from   bacterial meningitis  image.png

12 minutes ago, Snow Camo said:

Anyone know what the imbedd code is for youtube vids?  After posting a vid the rest will not auto imbedd

Don't know , it just works for me 

22 minutes ago, Snow Camo said:

Maybe it's my cell idk.

Did you copy and paste the address bar of the song you want.  

I use to be able to use a YouTube Converter and down load song to my library on my desk top But it does not work for me no more.  

21 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

That was different.  Pretty good. 

Glad ya like it! I try to keep myself positive, so I am always on the lookout for music like that. I have a few like that one in my arsenal lol. With that said most music I listen to does not have words. I'm into live bands, jazz and such.

I used to click the download tab and the songs would load on my cell or laptop. I haven't tried in a while though.

I just copy the link text when In then share tab on YouTube, then post here as if I were 

Edited by Snow Camo
  • Like 1

As I got old lol... I focus on sound quality in the music I listen to. Clarity and balance of voice and instruments.  

The way this one starts off may make you think a speaker is blown. Lol it livens up after.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snow Camo said:

This link you posted up ^^^^ wasn't embedded , I opened your link then copied and paste it and and here it is ^^^^ , don't really know why it worked