Fishfiles

Music

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of rock ‘n’ roll legend Elvis, has died aged 54.

Presley followed in her father’s musical footsteps and released three albums of her own, with two of them reaching the top 10 of the Billboard 200 album charts.

She also had a series of high-profile relationships, having been married to the King of Pop Michael Jackson, actor Nicholas Cage, musician Danny Keough and guitarist Michael Lockwood.

She was last seen on Tuesday at the Golden Globes awards, where she was celebrating Austin Butler’s award-winning performance as her father in the film Elvis.

However, her mother, Priscilla Presley, has now confirmed the sad news that she has passed away.

image.png

I like " Babes "  that can drum !!!!

From " Medico "  for your enjoyment , I give you " The Warning " 

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

This link you posted up ^^^^ wasn't embedded , I opened your link then copied and paste it and and here it is ^^^^ , don't really know why it worked  

Top of the day folks!

I think I figured it out. I have to hit return after I post the link.

• Like 1

Sno' , from you selections it sounds like you like bass , have you ever listened to Primus , very bass'y , Les might be one of the best bass guitarist , the  lyrics might be a little over the top for you , since you say you are more instrumental inspired 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of rock ‘n’ roll legend Elvis, has died aged 54.

Presley followed in her father’s musical footsteps and released three albums of her own, with two of them reaching the top 10 of the Billboard 200 album charts.

She also had a series of high-profile relationships, having been married to the King of Pop Michael Jackson, actor Nicholas Cage, musician Danny Keough and guitarist Michael Lockwood.

She was last seen on Tuesday at the Golden Globes awards, where she was celebrating Austin Butler’s award-winning performance as her father in the film Elvis.

However, her mother, Priscilla Presley, has now confirmed the sad news that she has passed away.

image.png

Very sad..... I saw  that on the news this morning.... That family.... Has suffered .... Been very successful, but suffered...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Sno' I like the Emanuel Ciccolini tune ^^^^  

Rock on. Thing is it is hard to find more like it. It's upbeat and really gives an appreciation for the folks who orchestrated it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Sno' , from you selections it sounds like you like bass , have you ever listened to Primus , very bass'y , Les might be one of the best bass guitarist , the  lyrics might be a little over the top for you , since you say you are more instrumental inspired 

I guess my reply yesterday to this never went through.

I do like bass. I have heard of primus, but haven't checked them out yet. Will do today.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snow Camo said:

I guess my reply yesterday to this never went through.

I do like bass. I have heard of primus, but haven't checked them out yet. Will do today.

I do that a lot , think I hit the submit button but may not have ... I could tell from your selections " you were all about the bass and not the treble " , LOL 

• Haha 1

Little bias toward bass with midrange to match and sparkle from treble. For sure not too much at loud volumes, because treble at high volumes kills the ear drums lol. 

• Like 1