Antarctica , Hmmmm !!

I think you might like this

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Antarctica , Hmmmm !!

I think you might like this

I don't like it....

I love it😁

OTD N REMEMBRANCE...March 5th 1963, Patsy Cline, Cowboy Copas, Hawkshaw Hawkins, and pilot Randy Hughes, die in a plane crash in Camden, TN as they return to Nashville from a charity concert in Kansas City. Patsy was 30 years old, Cowboy was 49 years old, and Hawkshaw was 41.

image.png

• Thanks 1

I should have copy and posted this story , but lost it >>>

Gary Rossington / guitarist of Lynyrd Skynyrd was at a nightclub one night back in the 60s ,  it was late , he meet a woman , told her that he was a guitarist , she said " I just broke up with  my boyfriend who left a guitar  at my house , maybe you would want to buy it before he comes back looking for it "  , so he went to her house and the guitar was a late 1950s era Stratocaster   , which he bought for $250 and used thruout his career , the guy was Charlie Daniels 

Wow

The Rolling Stones preform on September 26, 2021 in St. Louis, Missouri. In an interview, members of the band have said they will no longer perform "Brown Sugar." Kamil Krzaczynski/AFP/Getty Images CNN — The Rolling Stones have retired their classic song “Brown Sugar,” which begins with a slave narrative and sexualizes young Black women.

WOOOOW ,  I heard that song 1000 time and never really knew the words , this was the first time for me ,  I am shocked , it is a raw song , I free speech guy , but can't imagine how that song made it thru back in the day , guess you couldn't really understand the words