Fishfiles

Music

Friday evening learning Spanish ,  get with the program , LOL   

• Like 1

Disappointed in my musical knowledge , I was at  Mott Hoople and David Bowie concerts in the past and never realised that David Bowie originally wrote this song  ---- Mott the Hoople did it better  

• Like 1

Look at the energy in the crowd !!!  Shame he took his life , INXS is a great band ... 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Look at the energy in the crowd !!!  Shame he took his life , INXS is a great band ... 

Wow! That IS a lively crowd...... Like a cat on a hot tin roof!! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Wow! That IS a lively crowd...... Like a cat on a hot tin roof!! 

I wonder if that and other INXS videos are edited or photoshopped to make the crowd bounce like that , I seen it a lot now , LOL 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Old one but sure enough good! 

Song was in a great movie , lots of actors and actresses early in  their careers , can you name that movie ?   Without doing a search !!! 

• Haha 1

Uh hu......... One was um the red headed girl Molly watchamcallit........ Rofl!! ....i had a moment (blonde i recon) and started to type in Molly ringworm ........ Rofl!! .....it's about summer school ... EE<<<< Charlie's brother, Martins son, the guy who had the left handed tobacco.... I don't have a clue who the small fello is, plus that idiot teacher..... Movie breakfast club.

• Like 1

Geez... too much to go thru, too many to list. Fav song is Hello Goodbye, 

I have a Rickenbacker 4001 similar to this one, tho i play with my fingers & a pick.

Uh huh  ....... This works talk about a candy store!! Yum yum gimme some!! Lol! 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I haven't heard that one in a while ....... Good song! I got three radios receiving the signal from a transmitter linked to the output on the sat aystem direct channel 835 MCHR hard rock...... Cranked as loud as i can ...... Feels like a good day to just enjoy some music.... One in my cave , one in the kictcen , and one in the bathroom..... I just hope the mail man doesn't get alarmed when he comes up haha!! .... I just wish video came with these channels .... Like with cmt, and MTV 1 n 2 and they can stuff those commercials.