Fishfiles

Music

15 minutes ago, Snow Camo said:

I think it is better to put one song on  a post ,the first one of these two is pretty funk , Sophisticated Honkey , reminds me of the Jungle Boogie riff from Kool and the Gang 

Orgone ^^^ , nice ,  reminds me of Jazz / Blues /Funk , mix , I really think sometimes I am a reincarnated Jazz musician  

I like the recorded version more lol.  Likely because that what I listen to more then watching vids. I link the two so folks so folks could have options and hey its cool to see a band playing.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Mick Taylor ----    Rolling Stones 1969-1974

HBD Mick Taylor (Welwyn Garden City, 17 January 1949), English guitarist, best known as a former member of John Mayall's Bluesbreakers (1967–1969) and the Rolling Stones (1969–1974). As a member of the Stones, he appeared on: Let It Bleed (1969), Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! The Rolling Stones in Concert (1970), Sticky Fingers (1971), Exile on Main St. (1972), Goats Head Soup (1973) and It's Only Rock 'n Roll (1974).

image.png

January 1974 taken by the late Raeanne Rubenstein ,  Paul's only time wearing the "bandit" makeup for an official photo session (twice ONLY if you count the contract signing photos from late December 1973 as an official photo session).

image.png

I knew the guy on the right was Jimi Hendrix , found out the guy on the left is Brian Jones , who was the guitarist / lead founder of a band called  the Rolling Stones , Brian died on July 3 1969 , what a ride he missed , RIP 

I grew up on David Bowie , just goes to show we lived in different times , cause , no you-tube ,  if I would have seen the videos I may have not been into Bowie , cause he was out there --- his music was ahead of its time 

Did not realize Jeff Beck and Ringo Starr were  in the Spiders from Mars , also Bianca Jagger ----- 

1973, David Bowie and the Spiders from Mars after-show party at the Café Royal in Piccadilly, London. Back row, from left Edgar Broughton, Bianca Jagger, David Bowie, Angie Bowie and Tim Buckley. Bottom row: Ringo Starr, Celia Hammond, Jeff Beck, Lulu, Mick Ronson and Maureen Starkey

image.png

• Like 1

" Don't you lie to me " Albert King ( BB's brother )  and Stevie Ray , I always liked Albert better than BB , but bb got all the limelight 

The Beatles -- The Ed Sullivan Show  after party 1964 Peppermint Lounge New York 

image.png

Poison Ivy in her younger days , I don't remember her ---- she looks pretty tuff in her old age , video was 5 years ago 

image.png