Fishfiles

Music

8 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Slammed , I have to ask , what is a mosh pit  and a wall of death ?  ----------------    Never know I might have been there and done that 

Mosh pit is when people pretty much fight but its kinda random crazy dancing more or less. A wall of death is where one side of the pit lines up and the other side lines up on opposite sides and runs at each other as fast as you can. You would know if you have been there done that lol. The scars dont lie lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Your Pop , no kidding , did you ever play

Nope I'm all thumbs. 🙂 My pop still plays a bit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SlammedRanger said:

Mosh pit is when people pretty much fight but its kinda random crazy dancing more or less. A wall of death is where one side of the pit lines up and the other side lines up on opposite sides and runs at each other as fast as you can. You would know if you have been there done that lol. The scars dont lie lol

That sounds like what we call a Rave , lots of people doing escasy and sucking on baby noonies that have flashing lights in them , LOL 

• Like 1

I like the new school country hip hop ---- it is part of  the mud culture 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

That sounds like what we call a Rave , lots of people doing escasy and sucking on baby noonies that have flashing lights in them , LOL 

No sir. No drugs involved. Just metal music and alot of swinging fists. Raves are to techno music in the dark with glow sticks.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

it is part of  the mud culture

Y'all know how to have fun in LA. I'll never forget the many genuine fine folks I met there.

• Like 1

I was lucky growing up in New Orleans as far as concerts go , we had a concert just about every weekend, my first concert was Jethro Tull , and the first song I ever heard at a concert was Locomotive Breath 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, retro said:

Y'all know how to have fun in LA. I'll never forget the many genuine fine folks I met there.

3 minutes ago, retro said:

Johnny Cobbler is the Florida mud crew 

• Like 1

Jethro Tull is better in the studio versions , this is my favorite Tull song 

• Like 2

Retro , Nazzerth was one of my favorites back in my rock and roll days , another from that era was Uriah Heep 

• Like 2