Fishfiles

Music

Primus is one of my favorite , john the fisherman and  my name is mud :

• Like 1

I have got to meet a bunch of the Cash Money Records/ Big Tymers crew , all local boys that made it big  , my buddy Paul was a contractor and friends with them , he did a lot of work on their palaces , he  tricked me , told me his machines were broke , emergency and come fix it , he would be building a basket ball court , laying concrete , swimming pools  in the back yards , so I pull up  with a 100 people catered party going on and I am all dirty with work clothes , and they taking turns run the equipment  -----   Mannie Fresh ^^^^ was a good friend of his and they hung together a lot , Manny  use to be  a very righteous guy that came from nothing before he hit it big , use to work with Paul  , not as cocky was the rest of that crew , he gained a lot of weight since I last seen him , found  " Oh , Yeah " ^^^^^ this morning , the  song has a really nice beat and chorus 

• Like 1

When securing your ATV or Side By Side down, make sure to tie up the loose ends of the strap! NOT my truck but it is a prime example what could happen when that loose end finds its way under your tire or around the inside of the tire as you drive down the road!                                   

Put this in the wrong place

122721329_10159126808114114_2878659488751570016_n.jpg

Edited by Melatv
  • Like 2