Fishfiles

Music

On 12/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, Fishfiles said:

If you were in Chile , you would have got to see a Total Eclipse of the Sun 

near seen one, not just a few years ago., if not, a total eclipse, here in ky. was missing Bonnie Tyler, she got Betty Davis eyes. :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

a guess thread sometimes for me, instead of a guest thread for me. 

just wondering, if the song Hallelujah, by Lenard Cohan. is a Christmas song or not. 

never the less, i still like the song.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 3:44 PM, Scotticus said:

Scott again... very impressed with the variety!

Heard the Demi version of song and liked it but never the "clean" version before.

This one is better IMO. "Ruin" just sounds better to my ear... makes more lyrical sense.

Blackbear (IDFC is sampled in this track) is also one of the new guys making stuff I can listen to.

Also no relation aside from the name "All Time Low" being the name of this song but reminded me of this one

Edit: The Demi and Blackbear version of the song gives me Fallout Boy and Paramore vibes 

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

that's a great song! ^^^ and  wry true! 

Which one Blake or Bentley ?  

all three, but .. I've kind of had the Bentley song ordeal happen... haha! sheesh her father hated me, and i loved it, he was an a--! but if he had ever shot at me, well.... it wouldn't have ended good for him. lol! 

On 12/22/2020 at 3:34 PM, Wheeler said:

@Fishfiles always loved that song Wicked Games. Have u heard this version?? I love it.. just a tad twist that’s all...

What about this version Wheeler !! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

What about this version Wheeler !! 

Oh I like Puddles.  He has some great covers.  His whole "thing" makes them interesting.

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite songs from Steve Miller Blues Band (before he sold out)

Great guitar work, lyrics are classic.

Hey all you motorheads and harmonica players turn UP the lead in....

• Like 2

Pretty sure we did Click Click Boom ^^^ already  , getting hard to remember what we have not already posted 

• Like 1

yeah i think so, this thread is long! lol maybe a song label / title from now on ? 60 pages! you have to Admit it's a great thread! 

• Like 1

I had a malfunction on my outside TV/ sound system , lost  one side of the sound , 4 of the 8 speakers quit playing , like left channel for say went out , so I thought it was the optical / coaxial digital to analog converter as it has two outputs , so started swopping inputs and outputs at the receiver  around and found no  output from one side of the converter , so it was still under a year warranty from the manufacturer , but went to Best Buy and got another as they are not too bad at $29 and didn't want to wait weeks for a new one  to come ,  hooked it up and no difference , got in touch with Geel Squad and they ran me thru a bunch of test and say it is mostly the sound card inside the SamSung TV , got a appointment next Wednesday they are coming out to have a look , I just hope they don't blame the issue on the TV being outside --- so to get by the New Years bash , I dug up a RCA /coaxial Y plug and tee'ed off  one out put to two and got all 8 speakers playing again  , went to a song I know was in stereo with sound from the left then the right and it doesn't have any lost of sound , so the optical  must not separate channels