Fishfiles

Music

How I never heard about them before ????   Can't even use the name of the band as the letter word is not allowed 

11 minutes ago, Scotticus said:

They have been around at least 10 maybe 15 years. Checkout the song Sexy and I Know it

I just went and checked it out , and I have seen that one a dozen times , it is ok , not as good as those other two above , didn't realize it was the same guys  

13 hours ago, Scotticus said:

Dude , I can't get this song out my head , it takes me back to the days we hung out in techno dance clubs ---use to hang out in Parade and Oz on Bourbon St , in New Orleans' French Quarter , at the time those two places were ranked number one and number two dance floors in the country ---- I'll never forget the good times I had at those  places --------  one thing that was bizarre was there was a uni-sex rest room with no door right off the dance floor , LOL

• Like 1

now that sounds like a wild place! one bathroom for both,  no door, did it have stalls ?? bet it wasn't close to being as bad as that fast food bathroom .... 

It amazes me that they can have so much fun and get paid millions to do it , I missed my calling !!! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

now that sounds like a wild place! one bathroom for both,  no door, did it have stalls ?? bet it wasn't close to being as bad as that fast food bathroom .... 

It was about 4 ft wide and 4 ft deep box , one toilet , and a high powered light hanging from the celling on a cord with white walls so it was very noticeable ---and believe it or not it got used , not be me , LOL 

oh man.... it's too early in the am for a picture like that, lol .....and yes sir! i would have avoided that mistake too! 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, Scotticus said:

a song for the times. I've seen all good people.

Know I linked this song , not sure if I linked this video version 

• Like 2

i was having issues viewing /  loading pics, and videos, plus posting music vids, sence what happen in Nashville (just saying) things seem better now. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I could have swore I linked a couple of songs yesterday and they don't show up today ,  and I had a couple of double post that I erased 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 6:33 AM, Fishfiles said:

Dude , I can't get this song out my head , it takes me back to the days we hung out in techno dance clubs ---use to hang out in Parade and Oz on Bourbon St , in New Orleans' French Quarter , at the time those two places were ranked number one and number two dance floors in the country ---- I'll never forget the good times I had at those  places --------  one thing that was bizarre was there was a uni-sex rest room with no door right off the dance floor , LOL

This song was stuck in my head when it came out.  I already posted the studio version so here is the live version

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scotticus said:

And this one too

That played today here , I like it !!! 

• Like 1