Fishfiles

Music

18 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

i like that steel top guitar...

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 1:51 AM, LedFTed said:

so, much music, limited, by those in charge, i dont understand. i sing pretty good, even better if your wearing earplugs.

actually my mom used to sing all the time, i picked it up from her.

the whistle, i learned it early on, some of the kids, not mine, do this. i aint got no kids.

but i sing or whistle, all the time. just the way.

i can carry a tune, either way. its a good thing to learn, takes your mind off your problems.

revisiting old post. i see someone was confused by what i said. i learned to whistle on my own and i just sing cause i like to and it does take your mind off of pain if you do. anyway,,,,

my siblings kids sing whistle or both, because they heard me do it. there is more to this, but that is another chapter, least a long paragraph. its ok to sing or whistle, kids should know this.

its ok to be musical.

course,, some cant carry a tune 😄..  grin an bear it. least they try.  you try not to laugh. is the best thing.

Edited by LedFTed

2 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

revisiting old post. i see someone was confused by what i said. i learned to whistle on my own and i just sing cause i like to and it does take your mind off of pain if you do. anyway,,,,

my siblings kids sing whistle or both, because they heard me do it. there is more to this, but that is another chapter, least a long paragraph. its ok to sing or whistle, kids should know this.

its ok to be musical.

course,, some cant carry a tune 😄 grin an bear it. least they try.  you try not to laugh. is the best thing.

So you are regular Pied Piper !!! 

just about, hit more notes than less.the last mini-stroke took out my ability to whistle, but i'm getting it back....

nope, im the favorite uncle. gotta say i aint get as much nieces or nephews, as the generation before, but i learned from my uncle donnie. 5'2". he was something. didnt sing or whistle, but accepted us kids. a favorite place for us boys to stay . the girls liked aunt caroline, his sister, an it was so.  cant tell much more this morning.

Edited by LedFTed

On 8/27/2020 at 12:30 PM, Wheeler said:

didnt say nothing about the videos' HA HA

• Like 2

Wilson , Back Foot is OK , I saved it for my personal listening pleasure , but it contained quite a few banded words so I deleted it , if you get a good song with some bad words that you think I might like send it as a PM , Scott and I  have shared quite a few that don't make the grade here 

• Like 1

Music today is crazy , as far as language goes , my Grand Daughter Emma ( 7 ) slept over weekend before last , I have a high powered multi-media set up on the patio , so her favorite song is Dance Money , so I do You-Tube Dance Monkey live and not thinking , got it turned up loud , she is having a good time and loving it as she never did she would sung the song ,  then Tones and I the singer drops the F bomb , I was shocked ---PawPaw is a bad influence 

• Haha 1

we were talking Country Hip Hop last night in chat , some of thee probably been posted before ,  I this is one a like , I seen these guys in person at Red Creek Mud Park about 8 year ago 

• Like 1