Fishfiles

Music

Scott’—— Great song.  One of Duran Duran’s best.  Thanks transferred that one right to the screen.  

AF690F97-1279-4D20-B708-22B69F7315BA.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/5/2021 at 7:47 AM, Fishfiles said:

Love the way she spins the sticks 

like to see her playing some north drums.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:47 PM, LedFTed said:

like to see her playing some north drums.

Don't even want to imagine what north drums are , sound like some kind of sexist thing , I am reformed Ted , no more fun from me , LOL 

On 6/8/2021 at 7:49 AM, Fishfiles said:

I seen Alvin live in concert in the 70s , his word fit today's world pretty well 

ya only had one brain fart, or brain attack. maybe some one can organize the songs, as a playlist, with your help. i really wanted to listen to a few songs, i know, because i went to the dentist, an i gotta go to the tooth surgeon, to remove 5 teeth, music puts me in a better mood. (i hate novicain shots), though thats in my future. the last time i went to the dentist, 28 times  just to clean my right lower quadrant. the scraping on my teeth.  course he were a student, at U of L dental school.

must not have studied how to numb a nerve. anyway, i got a few beers, thats why i ramble on. i ordered some seafood from Kenneys. the shipping doubles the price. if it wernt for that, it would be well worth it. i gotta beef with buying fish stuff from china. local is better, local is better for ya, an more in tune with your body. just like your garden, it taste better, the food do.

I use to go to a dentist that played Elvis while he was working on you ----  and he played it loud 

4 hours ago, LedFTed said:

ya only had one brain fart

I am proud of myself for changing my ways , the old me would have responded  ,  " You , a  Brain Fart " ,  naw , more like  " Brain Diarrhea "     LOL   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I am proud of myself for changing my ways , the old me would have responded  ,  " You , a  Brain Fart " ,  naw , more like  " Brain Diarrhea "     LOL   

ever heard the term; s🤣it for brains?

21 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I use to go to a dentist that played Elvis while he was working on you ----  and he played it loud 

was that the new dentist you were telling / texting me about, I'd say about about a year ago somewhere close to June 3rd 2020 ? who doesn't use gas ? I'd would rather hear elvis songs playing, then hearing that $)((;/  high rpm / horse power drill...... 

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

was that the new dentist you were telling / texting me about, I'd say about about a year ago somewhere close to June 3rd 2020 ? who doesn't use gas ? I'd would rather hear elvis songs playing, then hearing that $)((;/  high rpm / horse power drill...... 

No , this guy was during the first wife dynasty , 40 years ago 

oh okay, gotcha, yeah i recall what you've said about her.... she was into voodoo.... i believe ? she couldn't have much worse then the red headed ex girl friend i had, she was flat more crazy / wild, but alot of fun, back then, i had a farm rented with about 30 head of cattle / calves .... they liked her better then me, but only because she would go down without me, and fead them out dated bread from piggly wiggly, she sure added the weight ( money ) to them, but at the same time made pets out of them, which is not good, she and i had issues when i sold the feader calves off...... anyways back to music. ;) pardon me for rambling on. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

anyways back to music. 😉

" The thrill is gone " , by BB King ---  

13 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

oh I'm a fan of his..... what was his guitars name? Lucille i think ? the man could sure sing the blues! 

Yep , Albert King  is his brother and might actually  be a bit better guitar player   , Eric Clapton was a good friend and student to both if them , also Billy Gibbons of ZZTop  , Billy used thick strings and Albert told him he was working himself too hard , Billy went to smaller strings and says he became a better musician 

thank you, i didn't know all of that, although i had seen a show or maybe seen a video here (besides that post ^^^^) that  Eric Clapton took lessons from them, hey! if your going to listen, LISTEN to the best. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

fish, in the first part, who is the guy with long hair playing the blue outlined guitar .... i the face i kind of recall. 

• Like 1