DLA

1998 Honda 450es display repair

Trying to contact the person that can repair a 1998 Honda 450es display that is no longer visible.  I'm new and any help or advice as to how I should be using the site would surely be appreciated!

• Like 1

ya came to the right place, ya wont find this anywhere else. welcome. if ya got a question; start a thread in the best spot ya can find.. it will be put in the appropriate place should ya mess up. tis a friendly place. i think ya will like it.

Edited by LedFTed

On 9/2/2021 at 6:29 PM, DLA said:

Trying to contact the person that can repair a 1998 Honda 450es display that is no longer visible.  I'm new and any help or advice as to how I should be using the site would surely be appreciated!

Hi DLA

I messaged you a few times and sent you my contact information in regards to taking of care of you speedometer repair-

Never heard anything back, so I was not sure if you were checking  your message bo.

Let me know if this is something you would still like to have repaired

AKATV

Edited by AKATV

I also have the display issue on my 1999 450 ES. I saw on another site member AKATV has a fix. Can you please contact me with how to proceed and cost? 

22 minutes ago, Peoria Steve said:

I also have the display issue on my 1999 450 ES. I saw on another site member AKATV has a fix. Can you please contact me with how to proceed and cost? 

Welcome to the forum .... @AKATV will be along soon ....

• Thanks 1

Hi Peoria Steve,

Welcome to the forum!

I can get you taken care of no problem

Let me know exactly what you have going on with the display. 
Please send a picture or two with it turned on and the headlights switched on, so its illuminated

That really helps a lot to see what  you have going on with the actual display panel

I also sent you a message to your inbox with my contact information 

-talk with you soon

AKATV