56Sierra

A few words about Medicare

I just saw my pension check got reduced by $156.00.  That includes about 7 bucks for the prescription plan.

2 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

I just saw my pension check got reduced by $156.00.  That includes about 7 bucks for the prescription plan.

4 hours ago, shadetree said:

I have an Aetna plan I thought was called Silverscript.  I go back to the agent Wed to sign the Wife up, I'll ask.

20211101_135854.jpg

Edited by 56Sierra

22 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

I have an Aetna plan I thought was called Silverscript.  I go back to the agent Wed to sign the Wife up, I'll ask.

20211101_135854.jpg

hmm..yer or mine might be different ?, my drug plan with silverscript is free, i think i pay like 3 bucks for med's when i need them.

I have a pile of paperwork that came while we were away I need to read here real soon.  Knock on wood I don't take any prescription meds.  Always been able to keep the blood pressure,  cholesterol and A1C in check by my diet and lifestyle change.  Currently at 6'0" and 210 # down from a high of 245 when the job had me on the road 7 years ago.  Drive all day, point out a problem, eat and stay in a motel isn't good for you.

My medical has expired and I need to get a biannual flight review the get current again.  I want to get that done soon and get back in the air.

• Like 1

Have you taken the jab ?  Was reading an article recently ,  that a jab mandate for collecting Social Security and Medicare is the works ----  figures , that when I get ready to retire , F joe biden comes along  , F's it up and gives it to the illegals , guess it is redistribution of wealth 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Have you taken the jab ?  Was reading an article recently ,  that a jab mandate for collecting Social Security and Medicare is the works ----  figures , that when I get ready to retire , F joe biden comes along  , F's it up and gives it to the illegals , guess it is redistribution of wealth 

We both got the Moderna in March.  Don't know if it did any good though.   If the vaccine really is proven effective I believe heath insurance will start to mandate it or not pay if you contract Covid.  Being a constitutionalist I don't agree with being forced to get the jab.  Same as masks.  If government mandates are found constitution consider that the first domino. 

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wonder if they're going to require it to collect welfare?  (of course they aren't)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Wonder if they're going to require it to collect welfare?  (of course they aren't)

I would think not at first , but once the plan-demic  is in full swing then yes , because if it gets to  that point , there will be no more money to take from anyone else