Wheeler

Honda 400 vs Honda 355bbk

What a fun nite we had! I’m away all set up for couple weeks Elk hunting. Can’t pull trigger till opening day on 17th. So we went scouting etc yesterday. Came back in the evening & had few adult wobbly pops. My buddy owns a new to him 97’ 400 with my 300 oem carb on it. He was poking the bear saying how bad his would beat mine in a race, as I have spent more $$ on mine than a new Rubicon 500. So as U see in the pics it was from camp to the tree line & back. We ran three times. Twice I was in 2wd & once locked up in 4wd. I made his 400 look stupid !. Then… to top it off I was trying to pull a tree out for firewood. I couldn’t drag it out even locked up. He razzing again & said his 400 would pull it out… DARN!! Our first nite here & he pulled for all his quad was worth & either blew rear end or u-joint. She was spinning in 4wd wide open throttle & BOOM something greneded!!! Only has fwd now!! 

So Moral if the story is…a fully built ATV will WIN! Bahahaha. Sorry I have no video!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

wheeler, i had a feeling someone would challenge you before too long congrats on the win, i reckon you'll be doing the repairs on his again ? 

• Like 2

Yup! When we get home, & tear it apart to see what broke, I’ll surely help him out! Haha. 

• Like 2

wheeler if you ever choose to sell that 300 plus beast.... contact me 1st!!! lol! do tell me you won something out that drag race other then rights to do the repairs on his. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1