Mr. Brian

This years Candidates!

And this years Candidates for the grill, rotisssery, big hole full of coals, smoke sausage, pan sausage, chops, steaks, loin roasts and more.

Only one big boar in the bunch (I think) therest are ALL groceries...😜😋😜🤣

Screenshot_20210921-104158.jpg

downloaded637677622252119140.jpg

Screenshot_20210919-190806.jpg

Screenshot_20210919-190801.jpg

downloaded637676752266904220.jpg

• Like 2

We didn't have them around here until the flood of 2011.  Didn't have fire ants either.  Now we have both, and both are proving impossible to eradicate.

• Like 1

Need help shopping

I know that they are destructive pests but wish I had a place somewhat local to pop a couple of em. Happy hunting.

• Like 1

Well they're sporadic around here still.  We were covered up with them a couple of years ago.  Rutted up all my farm roads.  Would see them all the time when we were riding.

But now I haven't seen any in over a year.  Not sure if they're still around or if they just moved on.

I know they reproduce constantly so they are dang near impossible to get rid of once an area gets them, but no idea where the local population is now.

Likewise the fire ants are still confined to the river bottoms.  Not seeing them once you get a ways away from the river.

at 1st i thought ya were talking politicians, then fire ants. ya can have all the wild pigs ya find. some will be Nancy's though, old boars.. good hunting. then the herd..

We had the hogs bad here in Louisiana , I use to see them all the time in Lacombe , not so much any more , read an article a couple of years back that they came out with a permanent birth control that they gave out by putting food out for them , must have worked , along with shooting them from helicopters 

They are really not good eating , you don't get much meat off of them and unless you get a bitty it taste very wild and not good 

On 9/23/2021 at 4:29 AM, Fishfiles said:

We had the hogs bad here in Louisiana , I use to see them all the time in Lacombe , not so much any more , read an article a couple of years back that they came out with a permanent birth control that they gave out by putting food out for them , must have worked , along with shooting them from helicopters 

They are really not good eating , you don't get much meat off of them and unless you get a bitty it taste very wild and not good 

Shooting them from Helicopters really gets the panties all wadded up on a certain group of people.  Me? it's on my list of things I want to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Shooting them from Helicopters really gets the panties all wadded up on a certain group of people.  Me? it's on my list of things I want to do.